fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
I will see what the probables are and feel free to correct and add if necessary
250 games Griffen
200 games Callan Ward
150 Club games Callan Ward (I think he played 60 at the dogs)
100 games Coniglio Whitfield Patton Haynes Tomlinson Kelly Kennedy
50 games Buntine
300 Goals Cameron
100 goals Ward

May 24, 2014
Canberra Region
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Ricciardo#3, Sydney Thunder

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
100 games for Adam Tomlinson this weekend and a great achievement for him and glad he has stuck around the club since the beginning and hopefully the boys get up for a win so he can celebrate and hopefully he can have a good day out
Cameron reached 300 goals on the weekend and hopefully he can add a lot more this weekend and over the rest of the season

Cameron reached 300 goals on the weekend

I was a bit surprised they didn't make a big deal of it at the game. I heard it mentioned post-game but I only noticed during the game because it flashed his stats up, same as everyone.

There was an announcement at the time during the game - it was just that we were chasing our tails and not in celebratory mood/mode.

Might have just missed it because the PA was out in our area. I was expecting something on the big board.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
I am sure the players aren't that excited but the milestones with the way the season is going but I think it is good to see them and the way that Reid made it to 50 in such a hard way shows great determination and for this week Shaw will bring up 100 games so not sure on how many have played 100 for 2 different clubs but some recognition for him playing 173 with the Pies and winning a flag and then over 100 with the Giants and to be 2 AA and a best and fairest and to lead the backline on the field I hope he does stick around the club when he hangs up the boots

I am sure the players aren't that excited but the milestones with the way the season is going but I think it is good to see them and the way that Reid made it to 50 in such a hard way shows great determination and for this week Shaw will bring up 100 games so not sure on how many have played 100 for 2 different clubs but some recognition for him playing 173 with the Pies and winning a flag and then over 100 with the Giants and to be 2 AA and a best and fairest and to lead the backline on the field I hope he does stick around the club when he hangs up the boots

Shaw will be the 43rd.

Also life membership of the AFL.

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
250 for Griffen this weekend and as the 4th year on the list this will be his 48th game as a giant so not a good run for him but hopefully he can turn it around and play out the season and earn a contract for next year

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
150 games past for the club on the weekend and amazing that Ward has played in 145 of them, great durability
50 games for the club for Griffen this coming weekend and I think just Haynes and Kelly to make 100 games this year and not a milestone but I hope to see Kennedy back in the seniors this year even if it is just the one game and hopefully he makes it to the end of the season injury free

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
This week
150 club games for Callan Ward
50 club games for Sam Reid

8 players have played every game so far this year and 3 only missed 1, it will be interesting to compare at the end of the year and compare to some other clubs

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Still 5 games in the regular season but my picks for AA from the Giants would be Whitfield Coniglio and Ward to make the squad and depending on these last 5 games they could all make the team
Davis a possibility but Rance McGovern and maybe Hurley Tarrant in front of him but good if any of them are nominated and of them I think only Ward has made the squad before

Raymann

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Still 5 games in the regular season but my picks for AA from the Giants would be Whitfield Coniglio and Ward to make the squad and depending on these last 5 games they could all make the team
Davis a possibility but Rance McGovern and maybe Hurley Tarrant in front of him but good if any of them are nominated and of them I think only Ward has made the squad before
Get on the AA thread and help me out

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Get on the AA thread and help me out

Was just looking but too many flogs on there cherry picking stats to stat there cases and if it happens it does and with 5 regular games left in the season still time for form changes and injuries to effect things but my predictions
Whitfield to carry on his form and he should make the squad and then depending on Hurn, Stewart (Cats), Laird (Lock), Yeo (bench probably) and others I have missed some things can change
Coniglio, Ward in the Squad and again if they have a couple of game changing quarters they should go close to selection
Davis has been consistent and the last 2 weeks the defence has been under siege and done well but he is only a chance to make the squad

Back