Problem child

Remove this Banner Ad

jim440

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2001
Behind the goals, Geelong Rd end
Dear All,

I have twin 8yo neices. One a Bulldogs fan, the other a recent convert to the Bombers, influenced by a cute boy at school.

What can I do to get this child back on the straight and narrow? Her mother (my sister) won't let me lock her outside (see earlier post) and has refused to send her to an all-girls school. Bribery hasn't worked either.

Please help me, or my family will have the disgrace of an Essendon supporter (what if the neighbours find out).

Relax Jim, Aaron James was a problem child and look how he's turned out

Pay for those really big braces on the teeth for her and make sure their parents don't buy any clearasil etc for her.
Zits and braces could sort this young bomber out quick smart.

You could also take her to a game and get Mitch Hahn to have a talk to her as he seems to be a bit of a favorite with the young girls.

If you want to influence the young bombers supporter you should do what last call suggested and show her a pic of a good lookin dgs player.Some of the ones that i would suggest being a chic myself would have to be Jordan Mc Mahon and Daniel Giansiracusa the they both seem to be verry popular with the girls another one would have t be leigh Harrison he a rookie listed player.

I suggest going for the lock out...

Maybe with daughter & MOTHER just for good measure :D

Simple bribery will do it Jim. Just buy her a Gameboy in Bulldogs colours, or if you can't find one, just get the old spray paint out.
Originally posted by jim440
Dear All,

I have twin 8yo neices. One a Bulldogs fan, the other a recent convert to the Bombers, influenced by a cute boy at school.

What can I do to get this child back on the straight and narrow? Her mother (my sister) won't let me lock her outside (see earlier post) and has refused to send her to an all-girls school. Bribery hasn't worked either.

Please help me, or my family will have the disgrace of an Essendon supporter (what if the neighbours find out).

Originally posted by Doggiesrule1020
If you want to influence the young bombers supporter you should do what last call suggested and show her a pic of a good lookin dgs player.Some of the ones that i would suggest being a chic myself would have to be Jordan Mc Mahon and Daniel Giansiracusa the they both seem to be verry popular with the girls another one would have t be leigh Harrison he a rookie listed player.
Doggiesrule is on the right track here. Take her along to training, or Family Day, and see if you can arrange for her to MEET one of the above mentioned young hunks and have him chat her up for a couple of minutes. A personally signed photo should then seal it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Top Dog

Originally posted by sigscotty

Who is this? Some newcomer????:p

Hey dude! R u at a mates place? When if ever will you be back as a regular?

:D :eek:

Yeah at a mates place for pre drinks and I thought I'd pop into good ol' Big Footy ;)

I dunno if I'll be getting the net back ..... Foktel is higher on my priority list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back