Roast Problem with the Gary Ayres medal for best finals player.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
You keep bringing Treloar up for some reason like a broken record. I think you need to take your medication or something mate.

At the end of the day, a Collingwood supporter ran his mouth, and I rightly retaliated. Now you're whinging like an emotional sook.
There you go again, trying to lie.

Make your mind up, do you want to talk about Treloar and how we stuffed up or not?

If not, don't bring him up, it's not going to lessen the pain of getting thrashed.

Samdogg

Debutant
Sep 27, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There you go again, trying to lie.

Make your mind up, do you want to talk about Treloar and how we stuffed up or not?

If not, don't bring him up, it's not going to lessen the pain of getting thrashed.
What pain?
I support a club that will contend for the next 5 years.
You support a team that's in the gutter, paying opposition players 300k a year and lost pick 2.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
What pain?
I support a club that will contend for the next 5 years.
You support a team that's in the gutter, paying opposition players 300k a year and lost pick 2.
Oh you still want to talk about Treloar then?

Yep, we stuffed up bad, and gave you a massive leg up, 300k extra salary cap, and you still got pantsed, that was some Grand Final hey, it was like you left the ground, and Melbourne weren't playing anyone, did you even score when they changed gears?

But McCrea got the Ayres medal though, that's a bonus.

Samdogg

Debutant
Sep 27, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Oh you still want to talk about Treloar then?

Yep, we stuffed up bad, and gave you a massive leg up, 300k extra salary cap, and you still got pantsed, that was some Grand Final hey, it was like you left the ground, and Melbourne weren't playing anyone, did you even score when they changed gears?

But McCrea got the Ayres medal though, that's a bonus.
Boy... you're still sooking like a baby... and can't even spell Macrae properly.
Must be a sad life.

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
No, it all started with this post:

But because you're one-eyed, of course you take 0 issues with anything your own feral supporters post.

Incorrect, don't lie. it started when you dropped in with this rubbish:

Swan should also throw his Brownlow out. Worthless rubbish.

as if to say a Brownlow and Gary Ayres medal are comparable achievements

And I'll take the bait on the first post - "feral supporters". Your club is based out of Footscray and every suburb west of it, a place so beautiful that I could brighten up the joint by dropping my dacks and unloading

Last edited:

Michael Corleone

Senior List
Sep 30, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you were to award it on 'best three' games it should be based on best three opponents. Macrae got top votes against Essendon, that game shouldn't have counted.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
We don't need a player of the finals and a Norm Smith. It's overkill

Back