AFL Grand Final Process for Eligible Members Grand Final Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I locked in some refundable flights and accomodation earlier in the week. Had to sell my neighbour’s television to get the funds but well worth it. Go Lions!

What about food and drink? If we make it to the grand final, I’ll let you steal my tv to pay for consumables. I’ll leave the side door unlocked.

What about food and drink? If we make it to the grand final, I’ll let you steal my tv to pay for consumables. I’ll leave the side door unlocked.

Thanks will save me smashing the window again

I started to read this thread but gave up.

I have an idea for a comedy skit.

Thirty people are trying to use Tickertek to get into somewhere and after ages, being deleted, phone dropping out, wrong password, getting new password (wrong numbers of symbols/numbers etc), well you know the score, they all realise, one by one, they are all dead and in hell!

I will be in heaven in two weeks though.

What is the standing room ticket? Like literally just standing the the middle of a group? Can you actually see the game?

I have stood at Grand Finals... It's a great atmosphere in those beer cage standing areas... everyone seems to be drinking hard in those parts.

But if you're short, you will struggle to see.

Rex charges $33 to change the tickets up the 48 hours prior to departure.

Virginia is $88.

Neither are refundable, I'm not sure about credits.

Four of us are travelling - expense gets out of hand quickly.

The flights were so cheap we figured we'd take the hit if we couldn't go.

you could always just take a trip to Melbourne and watch the game in a good pub... great atmosphere.

Its a huge day/night in Melbourne.

When I was living in Deadlaide I spent every Grand Final weekend in Melbourne.

Just looked at a few 14 day weather forecasts. Most say rain on the 24th, max temp ranges between 14-17.

What's it like at the MCG in the rain? Do we all get wet?

Those standing tickets might be the best spots if it's like the Gabba.
Depends on the direction of the rain, but there is a lot of seats undercover. Think its somewhere near where the double letters start on level 1 that is undercover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back