Alien/UFO Project Serpo

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno how many of you have come across this story. The notion of an alien/human 'exchange program' have been mooted by any number of people in the field. Anyway, Project Serpo - as in the website and the 'combined story' - is the biggest collection of material on the matter. Depending on your viewpoint, it's either explosive and rooted in reality or just sci-fi. Like the John Titor story, it's more than just one story, you can almost view it like a whole mini-site with seeded and inter-linked content.

This youtube video represents the extreme view of this exchange program.

Here's the basic intro about Project Serpo.

“First let me introduce myself. I am a retired employee of the U.S. government. I won’t go into any great details about my past, but I was involved in a special program.”
This was the opening statement sent by an anonymous source in November, 2005, to a UFO email discussion group, coordinated by former U.S. government employee Victor Martinez. The emails revealed the existence of Project Serpo, an alleged exchange program between the U.S. government and extraterrestrials from Serpo, a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system.

The origins of the program supposedly started after two UFOs crashed in Roswell and Corona, NM in 1947. The one surviving extraterrestrial recovered from the Corona crash supposedly assisted the U.S. military in establishing contact with the Ebens, his fellow beings on Serpo. This communication eventually led to a 1965 exchange program, where 12 specially trained U.S. military personnel went to Serpo aboard one of the Eben’s spacecraft as part of a 12-year mission to learn more about Serpo’s geology and biology, as well as learning more about the Ebens.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_projectSERPO23.htm

And here is the Project Serpo website itself.

http://serpo.org/

Serpo is a classic. You up to speed with John Titor?

I actually remember reading about John Titor back in 2001 when he was actually posting on a time travelling forum. Back on topic about Serpo, I haven't heard anything about it though there was an episode of Sliders where there was an alien/human research agreement resulting in various devices such as anti-gravity devices, and...Velcro. Though in all honesty, I don't believe any of our devices, research came from the aliens nor do I believe there was ever an exchange program. To believe the former though seems like we're undermining our own achievements.

It's funny, but the one thing that I thought pushed it over the edge was that the 'team' threatened to use gun on the Ebens. In a story as large as this one, that was the thing I instantly questioned.

I know that if I was in a hostile situation, or a situation that I thought could get hostile where I was severely outnumbered, I wouldn't be openly suggesting to my companions that they need to go get the "guns"(knowing that others in the room know exactly what they are).

As for the rest of it, it sounds like a cool story, and who know's what parts of it are based on fact, but I find it hard to believe things that are conveyed through words, and nothing else.

Also, the 'journals' are written confusingly, and seem to move from present to past tense and back again, from sentence to sentence.

If one is to wrote a journal, it's almost always in past tense. Unless you're walking around with a notepad in front of your face all day, noting everything.

I have read extensively on this with an open mind but just can't bring myself to accept it. Without dissecting it piece by piece I will just say that the vibe of the emails / letters just seems a bit off for mine. Reeks of an individual revelling in gaining a cult internet following. Cool story though.

Found this a really interesting read. Good amount of detail. A hoax, well probably. Interesting none the less.

"... In short, the ones chosen for the journey could not be married or have children. And though it was not a requirement, having living family members like parents or siblings was not ideal. The assignment required their unquestioned absence for 10 years: no one on Earth should be concerned about their whereabouts for the duration of the mission. ..."

In other words, the less evidence that these people ever existed the better. How convenient for their 'story'.

I believe there is some truth to this story, how much who knows.

Project Serpo story has been doing the rounds for decades...what Close Encounters Of The Third Kinds ‘exchange team’ in the red jumpsuits was based on if I recall.

An alleged photo of the Alien homeworld.

6574FF96-AB31-4801-83BE-C45352AFEBD5.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back