Lovable Whore With A Heart Of Gold
10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year Chocolate Artist Ruby
May 10, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
FITZROY, Aylesbury United, St Pauli
Definitely about time I got my arse into gear and kicked off the discussion about this.

As I've said before, of course, I've had a strong impression for a while now that there are a substantial lot of people, including a decent number of our own posters, who would appreciate a new option as a place to go and talk about these things. Our own space a little out of the way where we can discuss current affairs, political stuff etc. and enjoy ourselves, mess around creatively in that area as well from time to time in a reasonably civil fashion.

In the spirit of this splendid bugger...

If this new sub-forum can happen, I'm thinking I could easily get onto the people from Independent Australia, New Matilda and King's Tribune and other sites around the place to partner up, get regular reports and interactive Q&A type stuff going, have significant guests come in and chat on and off etc.

Really hope it gets off the ground.

Let's name it 'Hell'.

xhtR57m.jpg

If there is sufficient demand for the concept, I suspect turning Hell into that probably wouldn't be the most expeditious way to proceed.

xhtR57m.jpg

If there is sufficient demand for the concept, I suspect turning Hell into that probably wouldn't be the most expeditious way to proceed.
If you want another board talk to chief. Hell is not a busy board so adding another isn't required.

Maybe he'll give you your own like he did Sooz.

Not sure if serious CA.

The intimation there also seems rather harsh
nOqXp5z.png

PS- Seems like after chatting a bit since this, the way forward is to build it within Hell for now. I'll put word out in a little while still to build interest here.

Yeah, suggesting you talk to Chief is harsh.

It's a good idea. I'm interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back