Proof that Eddie McGuire is "hopelessly conflicted"

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can you elaborate on this?
Unfortunately the most amazing, beautiful historic waterway of the people has been behind our back turned into a monetised Commodity over the last 25 years.
Money attracts pigs and Ed has invested in water holdings for person gain at the detriment of the environment, wildlife, communities who are dependent on the Murray darling basin.
I stand to be corrected but these are the views shared by the river community where I grew up.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Unfortunately the most amazing, beautiful historic waterway of the people has been behind our back turned into a monetised Commodity over the last 25 years.
Money attracts pigs and Ed has invested in water holdings for person gain at the detriment of the environment, wildlife, communities who are dependent on the Murray darling basin.
I stand to be corrected but these are the views shared by the river community where I grew up.
As shitty as Eddie can be, I'd want to see the source material before condemning him over that.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

I'm originally from the Mallee area and have a friend who is from Wentworth, so I know a bit about the river system up there, have been there a few times when it was a full, healthy flowing river........my friend was there a while ago, said she just stood there and cried when she saw the empty Darling, couldn't believe it was the same river she grew up with.

If indeed Eddie has invested up there, I hope like hell someone takes him to task and tells him to get up there and see the damage..

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm originally from the Mallee area and have a friend who is from Wentworth, so I know a bit about the river system up there, have been there a few times when it was a full, healthy flowing river........my friend was there a while ago, said she just stood there and cried when she saw the empty Darling, couldn't believe it was the same river she grew up with.

If indeed Eddie has invested up there, I hope like hell someone takes him to task and tells him to get up there and see the damage..
What did he do? Is it as innocent as investing in shares or something more sinister?

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
As shitty as Eddie can be, I'd want to see the source material before condemning him over that.
His not the instigator and I lay full Blame on state and federal politics for turning our amazing country into a resource auction site.
He is part of a big investment in water for person gain and has broken no rules.
it just reiterates his a wealthy s**t campaigner!

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

I’m from the Murray Mallee it flooded nearly every year when I was young. since the mid 90s it’s Been once every 4-6 years

Black white

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
His not the instigator and I lay full Blame on state and federal politics for turning our amazing country into a resource auction site.
He is part of a big investment in water for person gain and has broken no rules.
it just reiterates his a wealthy s**t campaigner!
Geez ed is now responsible for water theft now. I hear you are occupying aboriginal land and refusing to leave, is that right???

Except Ed doesn't own any water rights:

You've been fooled by a rumor.

It seems to be: *insert a famous person who you hate* owns the water rights.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Geez ed is now responsible for water theft now. I hear you are occupying aboriginal land and refusing to leave, is that right???
How can you use a quote without reading it?
“ I lay full blame on state and federal politics”
I’ve never be asked to leave the land I reside on.
I can not repair the past but I push for a better future.
I’ve been to Gerard their returned land on the Murray in SA have lived in Alice springs And travelled through Arnhem Land to learn more.
I am not Koori but am very proud of australias real history Not the the one made up by an intruding civilisation To suit there narrative.

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Except Ed doesn't own any water rights:

You've been fooled by a rumor.

It seems to be: *insert a famous person who you hate* owns the water rights.
Thanks for sharing this useless info from triple m that has no conflict of interest.
If I read All median that is linked or benefits from Eddie McGuire I would be championing him to be knighted!

Thanks for sharing this useless info from triple m that has no conflict of interest.
If I read All median that is linked or benefits from Eddie McGuire I would be championing him to be knighted!
It's Ed addressing the rumor. Ed clearly states he has never owned water rights.

If you're going to criticize someone do it based off facts and not fiction.

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's Ed addressing the rumor. Ed clearly states he has never owned water rights.

If you're going to criticize someone do it based off facts and not fiction.
Ed also states that his King Kong jibe was not racist and says it was sarcastic comment he meant the opposite of what he said

Black white

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
How can you use a quote without reading it?
“ I lay full blame on state and federal politics”
I’ve never be asked to leave the land I reside on.
I can not repair the past but I push for a better future.
I’ve been to Gerard their returned land on the Murray in SA have lived in Alice springs And travelled through Arnhem Land to learn more.
I am not Koori but am very proud of australias real history Not the the one made up by an intruding civilisation To suit there narrative.
You have never been asked to leave the land you occupy to clarify. You know no doubt say Australia belongs to the aboriginal people, and yet you choose to occupy. You seem to think the NT is aboriginal land, but nit Sydney's north shore or fremantle. Why would aborigines want land in inner melbourne, deep, Bondi, they much prefer being granted the outback. You have lived in Alice springs and had a holiday in Arnhem land. I've been to Africa and Darwin, so FN what. What did you learn about aboriginal people, are they one people?? Have they always been one people , have you learnt about mungo Man?? Which aboriginal people own Australia, do tell....

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
You have never been asked to leave the land you occupy to clarify. You know no doubt say Australia belongs to the aboriginal people, and yet you choose to occupy. You seem to think the NT is aboriginal land, but nit Sydney's north shore or fremantle. Why would aborigines want land in inner melbourne, deep, Bondi, they much prefer being granted the outback. You have lived in Alice springs and had a holiday in Arnhem land. I've been to Africa and Darwin, so FN what. What did you learn about aboriginal people, are they one people?? Have they always been one people , have you learnt about mungo Man?? Which aboriginal people own Australia, do tell....
I don’t understand your tangent But I recommend you read ‘Dark Emu‘ by Bruce Pascoe.
Just a heads up you should get your mind reader and time machine serviced.
indigenous Australians were not nomadic but had very sophisticated systems for farming, trading and relationships.
Under British law you could not claim land that was being used for farming.
So a perception was created And taught that they were nomadic primal like so the takeover could happen with no guilt or repercussions.

Black white

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don’t understand your tangent But I recommend you read ‘Dark Emu‘ by Bruce Pascoe.
Just a heads up you should get your mind reader and time machine serviced.
indigenous Australians were not nomadic but had very sophisticated systems for farming, trading and relationships.
Under British law you could not claim land that was being used for farming.
So a perception was created And taught that they were nomadic primal like so the takeover could happen with no guilt or repercussions.
They never lived in what is known as freo?

Bluey Shelton

Debutant
Nov 12, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
It is truly amazing how that fat Bogan bully has got to be what and where he is. Victorians need to hang their heads in shame. The only thing neccessary for the triumph of evil is when good people do nothing.
Well said and up the Prison Bars Eddie you tosser.

Back