Expansion Proposal for a Truly National AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

RedV3x

Premiership Player
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sounds like Aussie Rules growing in India Which is what the OP wants to change with free markets
The OP is free to set up whatever league he wishes. I suggest it would work many times better in India.
I would go so far as to say that his method would be the preferred model in India.

Blackas87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2011
Kwan-li-so
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando magic
Australian Football is more prominent in Australia, than American Football in the U.S.A. or rugby in any country.
I don't think anyone is concerned that Australian Football doesn't completely dominate Australia.
have to leave a little to variety.
Really, Rugby in NZ? Highest participation rate of all football sports is Rugby union. Australia it’s soccer.

Yeah it doesn’t bother me if Australian football is popular with anyone else, I enjoy what I enjoy. Do feel sorry for people that can’t enjoy it like myself such as the people of Tasmania or any other region.

RedV3x

Premiership Player
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah it doesn’t bother me if Australian football is popular with anyone else, I enjoy what I enjoy. Do feel sorry for people that can’t enjoy it like myself such as the people of Tasmania or any other region.
This is complete dribble.
Quite a number of the people of Tasmania enjoy watching and playing Australian Football.
Some even enjoy attending AFL games.

Remove this Banner Ad