chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
It's a good question and I'm not too sure. It's just funny you have people asking the question of why the Holocaust was allowed to occur yet here we are, again.
Yes, the Chinese don’t really like other cults invading their town square, the Christians found that out recently, there’s only room enough for one god in China, being the State.
Maybe 2 decades ago, we could have put trade sanction muscle on them, maybe forced a reaction from the UN, but they own a portion of that house now, so we are in a bind, sanctions, they’d piss themselves and start cracking the bubbly.
Those poor people, it hurts anyone with a decent heart, yet we are currently doing almost as bad with real refugees, whilst the rich ones waltz in landing in first class, sipping the same bubbly as the Chinese, the world is on a collision course into some very troubling times.
If I had any answers, I sure as hell wouldn’t be in here, I’d be out there doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FireKrakouer

I'll beat ya dad up!
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Here you go boofhead

Thousands of people present and NYT reckons only 16 of them were proud boys, 10 of which have been charged. Doesn't sound like much of a presence from a group that numbers in their tens of thousands. Almost as if the order from the top was to not attend!

Please add a further $10aud to my account for setting you straight.

Ghost Patrol

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Thousands of people present and NYT reckons only 16 of them were proud boys, 10 of which have been charged. Doesn't sound like much of a presence from a group that numbers in their tens of thousands. Almost as if the order from the top was to not attend!

For someone who claims to be tech savvy, you still haven't worked out a wallet address?

Mofra

Dec 6, 2005
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, The Exers

Mexico will pay it

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad