Society/Culture Proud Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben The Donkey

Cancelled
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was referring to the ones made on the very first page of this thread, and continuing to this page. I didn't bother to read anything in the middle.
I actually find myself wondering who'd be more offended - gay folks for being associated with Nazis, or Proud Boys being called gay. Bit of a toss up really.

Anything goes, I suppose.

I was referring to the ones made on the very first page of this thread, and continuing to this page. I didn't bother to read anything in the middle.
I actually find myself wondering who'd be more offended - gay folks for being associated with Nazis, or Proud Boys being called gay. Bit of a toss up really.

If any gay men on BigFooty want to report posts they think are homophobic, they can and I will take their reports seriously.

Given a lot of gay men adopted #proudboys to hang s**t on these wannabe Ustaše, I am guessing those reports will be thin on the ground.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

Can the gay folks make straighty jokes?

Can the gay folks make straighty jokes?
s**t yeah, we go around in groups looking for straights to beat up. They're really easy to pick too, bad ill fitting clothes, pockets stuffed so full that they look like they've child bearing hips and a terrible haircut.

Proud Boys now declared a terrorist entity in Canada:

If you don't want people to think you're a white supremacist group, stop doing white supremacisty things.

The Proud Boys have faced increased scrutiny after seizing on the former Trump administration’s policies and the group was a major agitator during earlier protests and the Capitol riot on Jan. 6. The Proud Boys is a far-right, male chauvinist extremist group known for engaging in violent clashes at political rallies. Canada is the first country to designate them as a terrorist entity …

Andy, who seems an OK guy for a Collingwood supporter, finishes with:

the same parliament that initially voted in favour of Pauline Hanson’s motion that #IOKTBW has today butchered a(nother) Labor motion, inter alia removing a passage condemning Craig Kelly and George Christensen for spreading conspiracy theories, and extending criticism of ‘extremism’ to Maoist guerillas hiding in the Dandenongs, Adelaide’s Brigate Rosse, and bloggers like me.​
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

970.png

Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
In other news Canada have declared the Proud Boys a terrorist organisation.

This is what happens to people who don't masturbate, people think you're weird and evil and begin to shun you.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Funny you should say that.

In the video, Searby and three other men enter the dealership yelling out the man’s name and waving a printout of comments he claimed were posted on a local Facebook page.

Must be big Jay and Silent Bob fans :tearsofjoy:

"Doxxing our businesses"...

So, there’s a small Albury chapter of the far-right group known as the Proud Boys. It’s led by one Jarrad Searby. Jarrad runs a gym called Hard Knocks Combat. He became briefly famous in July for refusing to apply for a border permit, telling cops that COVID-19 is fake and getting arrested. After that, he tried to join the ranks of anti-lockdown grifters by asking for half a million dollars for whatever. (He got only $50.)

Mostly western chauvinist chads, with plenty of bad eggs thrown in due to an almost non existent vetting system.
Who knew that an organisation dedicated to downplaying the contributions of women and non-western people would attract white supremacists, incels and other related dickheads?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Who knew that an organisation dedicated to downplaying the contributions of women and non-western people would attract white supremacists, incels and other related dickheads?

Western chauvinist, not white chauvinist. The west is best in no small part because of the contribution of women and immigrants. The organisation is run by an immigrant.

But yeah, plenty of dickheads still, particularly outside of the US (ie here) where there is no oversight at all from leadership.
How many Fred Perry polo shirts did you buy?
Dozens. How many would you like? I charge $200 a pop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back