BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Mostly western chauvinist chads, with plenty of bad eggs thrown in due to an almost non existent vetting system.
Kinda like the BLM rioters then, mostly peaceful protestors, with a few destructive advantageous lot thrown into the mix for media and political talking points?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Kinda like the BLM rioters then, mostly peaceful protestors, with a few destructive advantageous lot thrown into the mix for media and political talking points?
True to an extent, however proud boys are still on a zero fatality count, whereas BLM have reached triple digits (along with billions in property damage).

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
True to an extent, however proud boys are still on a zero fatality count, whereas BLM have reached triple digits (along with billions in property damage).
New goal posts now hey, the people rioting and killing were not true BLM protestors, they were taking advantage of a peaceful protest.
You’re regurgitating those righty talking points again, and you protest that you’re a free thinker?
From what I’ve seen, they dress in a lot of military style gear as well as being wonderfully coifed, why the tactical military gear if they’re not looking for trouble?

They were a central group in the US Capitol invasion.

Christ mate. It's not hard to keep up with the news on your lot.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
They were a central group in the US Capitol invasion.

Christ mate. It's not hard to keep up with the news on your lot.
They were actually not at the Capitol invasion in any official capacity. There mightve been a couple of Nazis in Fred Perry shirts there, but PB broadly did not attend, just as they didn't attend Charlottesville. Broaden your sources!

They were actually not at the Capitol invasion in any official capacity.
Nobody was, that's why it was an invasion not an invitation.

Do you think insurrections are normally conducted via an RSVP system?

They were actually not at the Capitol invasion in any official capacity. There mightve been a couple of Nazis in Fred Perry shirts there, but PB broadly did not attend, just as they didn't attend Charlottesville. Broaden your sources!

hmmm, may want to read this, and it was BEFORE Jan 6 (and its Fox News so it an acceptable news source for you):

Proud Boys flock to Washington 'incognito' for Jan. 6 protests | Fox News

The far-right, male-only group, the Proud Boys, will descend onto Washington, D.C., in protest the same day Congress plans to certify Electoral College votes, officially confirming President-elect Joe Biden’s win.

Though the group will not wear its usual black and yellow colors Jan.6, the Washington Times first reported that the leader of the group, Enrique Tarrio, said members would dress "incognito," in Antifa’s traditional all-black apparel.

"We will spread across downtown DC in smaller teams," Tarrio wrote on the social media platform, Parler.

"And who knows....we might dress in all BLACK for the occasion," he added.

They organised to attend together and leave the insignia at home so they could get away with stuff and blame Antifa. Out of their own mouths.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
hmmm, may want to read this, and it was BEFORE Jan 6 (and its Fox News so it an acceptable news source for you):

Proud Boys flock to Washington 'incognito' for Jan. 6 protests | Fox News

The far-right, male-only group, the Proud Boys, will descend onto Washington, D.C., in protest the same day Congress plans to certify Electoral College votes, officially confirming President-elect Joe Biden’s win.

Though the group will not wear its usual black and yellow colors Jan.6, the Washington Times first reported that the leader of the group, Enrique Tarrio, said members would dress "incognito," in Antifa’s traditional all-black apparel.

"We will spread across downtown DC in smaller teams," Tarrio wrote on the social media platform, Parler.

"And who knows....we might dress in all BLACK for the occasion," he added.
They organised to attend together and leave the insignia at home so they could get away with stuff and blame Antifa. Out of their own mouths.
I truly pray for you MSM sheep.

The minute that Murdoch drops Trump, his news is suddenly gospel to your ears.

Why not just admit that you subscribe to media who tell you what you want to think? There's no real shame in it, 99% of the population are like you.

Some of us, however, believe in seeking objective truth!

Why not just admit that you subscribe to media who tell you what you want to think? There's no real shame in it, 99% of the population are like you.

dude ive been quoting fox news and news.com.au to you 99% of the time for years now because everything else you reject as "fake news"

Can’t refute the facts, go the credibility of the journalists.

Standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
dude ive been quoting fox news and news.com.au to you 99% of the time for years now because everything else you reject as "fake news"
Your spelling and grammar continues to be appalling for a self styled intellectual.

I tend to be sceptical of the "establishment" view, ie the bought and paid for orthodoxy. Souls like yourself eat it up and beg for more. Each to their own, but I believe in fact checking what I'm delivered!

Your spelling and grammar continues to be appalling for a self styled intellectual.

I tend to be sceptical of the "establishment" view, ie the bought and paid for orthodoxy. Souls like yourself eat it up and beg for more. Each to their own, but I believe in fact checking what I'm delivered!

Again, I give you the media source you approve of - the one that thanked your obese orange god for making weekends possible. Not CNN, Reuters, AP, or WaPo.

But you reject it.

Why? Because it's not the source you don't like, but the facts. Your leader bragged about being at Jan 6 in massive numbers and dressed like Antifa. Your reaction, as per usual "fake news"

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Again, I give you the media source you approve of - the one that thanked your obese orange god for making weekends possible. Not CNN, Reuters, AP, or WaPo.

But you reject it.

Why? Because it's not the source you don't like, but the facts. Your leader bragged about being at Jan 6 in massive numbers and dressed like Antifa. Your reaction, as per usual "fake news"
Look a bit deeper m8. Were proud boys collectively present, or was there just a vague joke by their (black) leader that fed your superficial opinion?

Look a bit deeper m8. Were proud boys collectively present, or was there just a vague joke by their (black) leader that fed your superficial opinion?

so these 7 arrested werent proud boys
Every Proud Boys Member Charged Over the Capitol Riot So Far (newsweek.com)

wait, that was then upped to over a dozen
More people affiliated with Proud Boys arrested over deadly Capitol riot (yahoo.com)

and apparently the Kansas chapter has more indictments about to drop on them

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
they were collectively present. the head knucklehead wasn't there but was in contact with his deputy knucklehead who was. all in the abc doco.

Jul 3, 2009
tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
1613547389077.png

Do ya reckon this guy just stands next to proud boys and uses the same printing company for his shirts?

Jul 3, 2009
tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Speaking of marriage....

Woman charged in Capitol riot says Proud Boys recruited her (nbcnews.com)

Konold sounded almost euphoric in the Snapchat video she posted after the Capitol attack, saying she never could have imagined having such an influence on the events that unfolded that day. She laughingly references “all my boys, behind me, holding me up in the air, pushing back. We (expletive) did it!”

and wait for it...

The Proud Boys' social media channels quickly responded, calling auxiliary groups such as Proud Boy's Girls or Proud Girls “ridiculous ideas.” “Don't ride our coattails,” one post read. "Want to support us? Get married, have babies, and take care of your family.”

Sound a great bunch of fellas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back