Society/Culture Proud Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbf what do you think the Chinese are given their treatment of the Uighur?

I think it's appalling, and it's revisiting the reeducation camps of the cultural revolution. My in-laws were directly impacted by that, and it's s**t I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.

What I find laughable though is people like FireKrakouer caring now. 5 years ago they didn't give a s**t because it was Muslims undergoing the indoctrination. Now we are in the Trumpian trade war with china, they suddenly give a s**t.

Call me cynical, but watch them get labelled as terrorists again the minute the trade war ends

I think it's appalling, and it's revisiting the reeducation camps of the cultural revolution. My in-laws were directly impacted by that, and it's sh*t I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.

What I find laughable though is people like FireKrakouer caring now. 5 years ago they didn't give a sh*t because it was Muslims undergoing the indoctrination. Now we are in the Trumpian trade war with china, they suddenly give a sh*t.

Call me cynical, but watch them get labelled as terrorists again the minute the trade war ends
See how you're trying to wave off this modern day holocaust with "well these hypocrites didn't care enough back when it started!"

You always downplay, deflect or minimise the Uighur situation. Your hatred of Trump has blinded you m8.

See how you're trying to wave off this modern day holocaust with "well these hypocrites didn't care enough back when it started!"

You always downplay, deflect or minimise the Uighur situation. Your hatred of Trump has blinded you m8.

I don't wave it off. We can't do anything to change it however, just as we cannot close madras's in Iran and Pakistan, or gay conversion clinics in Alabama, or gulags in Siberia.

You pretending to give a s**t about Muslims for the first time in your "western chauvinist" life is hilarious. If there was no trade war you would be saying they are doing the world a favour

I don't wave it off. We can't do anything to change it however, just as we cannot close madras's in Iran and Pakistan, or gay conversion clinics in Alabama, or gulags in Siberia.

You pretending to give a sh*t about Muslims for the first time in your "western chauvinist" life is hilarious. If there was no trade war you would be saying they are doing the world a favour
Go through my post history son, I've been passionately opposed to the CCP and their concentration camps since before the"trade war".

Every thing you have written on the topic indicates that you approve of the death camps to some extent. "We can't do anything, she'll be right". Thank * we had leaders far bolder than you during WW2.

Go through my post history son, I've been passionately opposed to the CCP and their concentration camps since before the"trade war".

Every thing you have written on the topic indicates that you approve of the death camps to some extent. "We can't do anything, she'll be right". Thank fu** we had leaders far bolder than you during WW2.

But you hate Muslims more. That's the point.

You're as fake as a $3. Other than wanting to rustle jimmies, I don't think you actually believe in anything.

But you hate Muslims more. That's the point.

You're as fake as a $3. Other than wanting to rustle jimmies, I don't think you actually believe in anything.
The guy trying to justify genocide accuses me of hatred?

Again, go through my post history and try to find anything Islamophobic. This is pure projection. You condone genocide, and try to mask it with a cringeful "look over there" routine.

You shall henceforth be referred to as Adolf Flanders.

The guy trying to justify genocide accuses me of hatred?

Again, go through my post history and try to find anything Islamophobic. This is pure projection. You condone genocide, and try to mask it with a cringeful "look over there" routine.

You shall henceforth be referred to as Adolf Flanders.

you're a confessed racist (thats what a western chauvinist is, just as the new right, the alt right, and every other bullshit label you attach to your persona)

its actually getting pretty sad right now, between this and your flailing on the trump thread you're basically the new maryjames

you're a confessed racist (thats what a western chauvinist is, just as the new right, the alt right, and every other bullshit label you attach to your persona)

its actually getting pretty sad right now, between this and your flailing on the trump thread you're basically the new maryjames
Will you state categorically, without deflection, that you are opposed to China's concentration camps? Give it a shot, try to sound sincere.

Will you state categorically, without deflection, that you are opposed to China's concentration camps? Give it a shot, try to sound sincere.

of course i am

and btw they are re-education camps. if you're going to bag them, know what they do. They are there to brainwash people to abandon islam (a yay for you) and accept that one china with one people is the only proper way to live. This is not about detention, its more insidious than that.

and btw im whacking you on ignore. since trump died you're not even entertaining anymore, and i have no want to discuss an issue with someone who's sole stance on anything is just to piss people off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

of course i am

and btw they are re-education camps. if you're going to bag them, know what they do. They are there to brainwash people to abandon islam (a yay for you) and accept that one china with one people is the only proper way to live. This is not about detention, its more insidious than that.

and btw im whacking you on ignore. since trump died you're not even entertaining anymore, and i have no want to discuss an issue with someone who's sole stance on anything is just to piss people off.
A simple "no" would have sufficed, Adolf.

A simple "no" would have sufficed, Adolf.

You’ve lost the plot FK, you’re the one in here defending the western chauvinist proud boys (western society is under threat blah blah blah ) and their 6mwe buddies. Let me know when some young hitlerites show up to a one of your most hated blm rallies and are accepted in there

You’ve lost the plot FK, you’re the one in here defending the western chauvinist proud boys (western society is under threat blah blah blah ) and their 6mwe buddies. Let me know when some young hitlerites show up to a one of your most hated blm rallies and are accepted in there
The 6MWNE guy was not a proud boy. Adolf Flanders here simply refuses to condemn the holocaust 2.0. He is one to keep an eye on.

of course i am

While re-education may be a partial reason, why the need to sterilise Muslims then?

And lol at FK getting criticised for taking the right position against the CCP.

I'm sure the innocent Muslims would rather support from the wrong places than nothing at all.

He doesn't support them

It's just because trump said "ghyna bad"

Trade war ends and Krak will happily carpet bomb Xinjiang to get rid of tomorrow's terrorists

This and the SCS have been issues for well over a decade, and these morons only suddenly discovered the issue now? Please. Why have they only started caring about the human rights of Uyghurs now? And why do they still not give two *s about the yemanis being slaughtered by their Saudi journo murdering mate?

They care about the Uyghurs as much as you do Carlton draftees

The 6MWNE guy was not a proud boy. Adolf Flanders here simply refuses to condemn the holocaust 2.0. He is one to keep an eye on.

How do you know he isn’t a proud boy ? Standing right next to one. Clearly a T-shirt in the same design and style. Deny Deny deny.

The whole idea of western chauvinism is hitlerite lite. The west built the the world , they are the best, they shouldnt apologise for the things they’ve done because they’ve made it a better world. Because their ideas, way of living is the best. Hmm...

It's a good question and I'm not too sure. It's just funny you have people asking the question of why the Holocaust was allowed to occur yet here we are, again.
Yes, the Chinese don’t really like other cults invading their town square, the Christians found that out recently, there’s only room enough for one god in China, being the State.
Maybe 2 decades ago, we could have put trade sanction muscle on them, maybe forced a reaction from the UN, but they own a portion of that house now, so we are in a bind, sanctions, they’d piss themselves and start cracking the bubbly.
Those poor people, it hurts anyone with a decent heart, yet we are currently doing almost as bad with real refugees, whilst the rich ones waltz in landing in first class, sipping the same bubbly as the Chinese, the world is on a collision course into some very troubling times.
If I had any answers, I sure as hell wouldn’t be in here, I’d be out there doing it.

I'm surprised that you think anyone on the left isn't utterly opposed to them

And then I remember we are speaking with a fatuous poltroon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back