PS Vita

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably sell mine, nothing coming out and i can play all the indies on PS4. Damn shame as it had massive potential with stuff like Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Killzone, Wipeout & Tearaway.

I dont see Sony making another handheld. It's Nintendo's market.

It's because Sony are *ed. Who the * thought it was a good idea to add a back touch pad, plus their marketing was just the absolute worst for it. They could've had a great mobile COD if they chose to fund it but they let one of the worst devs ever make the game in 3 months. They just did everything wrong, every step of the way.

There's a few already out i still need to pick up one day but Splatoon, Yoshis Wooly World, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Star Fox, Mario Maker and possibly Devils Third if it's coming out this year. Mortal Kombat, Batman and then nothing until MGS V in September is looking likely on PS4 at the moment.

Vita is whatever plus gives me for free because Sony don't support it. Not a single purchase for the remainder of this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally brought myself a Vita, boy are they hard to find these days, lucky I found one at Cash Converters. I mainly brought it for remote play with the PS4 but if anyone can give me suggestions of any good games I should play on it please reply or post below. (can't be bothered going through 50 pages)

Finally brought myself a Vita, boy are they hard to find these days, lucky I found one at Cash Converters. I mainly brought it for remote play with the PS4 but if anyone can give me suggestions of any good games I should play on it please reply or post below. (can't be bothered going through 50 pages)

Persona 4 Golden
Killzone Mercenary
Danganronpa series
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush

To name a few

I need to rebuy one as i stupidly sold mine.

I don't think it will ever happen now but I wish EA would allow a lot more of their PS One games on the EU/our Vita store. I had Theme Hospital on my PS3 and it's still one of my most favourite games to date but it's not available on our store. Apparently US store doesn't get Crash and ours does and I don't know what the reasoning behind this is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back