The Filth Wizard

These Meats Are Spoiled
Jul 26, 2007
The Throne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Gold City Royals
I think it is now clear that Factnotfiction does not have mail these days - or else 2021 version is just an imposter
He might have mail but it's not North mail anymore, unless it's North adjacent. The original account certainly was good for it, this one at best was good for some info passed from Kelly's manager to the Giants.

It's good though, we can continue to trust that North is a vault at the moment.

Mixed Results

Club Legend
Nov 17, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think it is now clear that Factnotfiction does not have mail these days - or else 2021 version is just an imposter
I don't think he ever had mail. Did he ever get anything right? From memory he called we wouldn't be getting Kelly this year, but that's a 50/50 guess at best and I think most people could see that wasn't happening.

A quick search shows some bold claims in previous years that we'd be landing James Aish and Jeremy Finlayson.

Bhoys Dont Cry

You work for us
Apr 12, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic FC, Milwaukee Bucks
I don't think he ever had mail. Did he ever get anything right? From memory he called we wouldn't be getting Kelly this year, but that's a 50/50 guess at best and I think most people could see that wasn't happening.

A quick search shows some bold claims in previous years that we'd be landing James Aish and Jeremy Finlayson.
Certainly some mixed results

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad