Prediction PSD pick 1: Best 18 year old not drafted in ND?

Who to take with PSD pick 1

• Sydney Stack

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Jarrod Brander

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Max Lynch

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stengle was overlooked in the mid-season draft for a reason. Doubt he gets another chance.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair enough, KT mentioned he is going well, changed his ways and I think he has a lot of skill

Hmmmm. Anyway.

It would be interesting to see whether there are any players out there in a position that they might want to force their way to us intentionally via the PSD. I know it's a bit of a throwaway line but it has been mentioned that we're one of the best performed last place teams and I do actually think that is a fair assessment - would it be tempting for anyone looking for a change?

tZ - do you have a list (even if its subject to deals that may well be worked out over the next few weeks) so we can get a sense of who is out there?

We know alot of these players may not be actually gettable but it would be good to know who is at least potentially available.

I would love to be able to walk a high profile player through the PSD but equally it would be good to get someone that could fulfil a need - a player that could add good depth where we need it - small forward, running half back, extra key forward......

tZ - do you have a list (even if its subject to deals that may well be worked out over the next few weeks) so we can get a sense of who is out there?

We know alot of these players may not be actually gettable but it would be good to know who is at least potentially available.

I would love to be able to walk a high profile player through the PSD but equally it would be good to get someone that could fulfil a need - a player that could add good depth where we need it - small forward, running half back, extra key forward......
I was hesitant to post names this early but I’ll rattle off a few for now that we can track and as mentioned earlier after finals I’ll include a poll

Out of contract afl players (not including free agents like Billings, Crouch, Chol etc)
Adam Cerra
Jake Riccardi
Gryan Miers
Daniel Rioli
Jason Castagna
Sydney Stack
Callum Coleman Jones
Jarrad Brander
Dylan Stephens
Brodie Kemp
SPS
Jayden Laverde
Ed Richards
Jacob Hopper
Matt Flynn
Pat Lipinski
Lachie Schultz
Quinton Narkle

I was hesitant to post names this early but I’ll rattle off a few for now that we can track and as mentioned earlier after finals I’ll include a poll

Out of contract afl players (not including free agents like Billings, Crouch, Chol etc)
Adam Cerra
Jake Riccardi
Gryan Miers
Daniel Rioli
Jason Castagna
Sydney Stack
Callum Coleman Jones
Jarrad Brander
Dylan Stephens
Brodie Kemp
SPS
Jayden Laverde
Ed Richards
Jacob Hopper
Matt Flynn
Pat Lipinski
Lachie Schultz
Quinton Narkle
Hopper and Riccardi worth a look at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Jacob Hopper a BFNAAK ?

Is Will Gould really looking at being delisted? Wow, what a fall from grace. He was rated close to pick 1 in his bottom age year and had plenty of fans (a lot of us) in his draft year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Understand it’s fun to hypothesise how we can get good players for free.

I just don’t see the club (Brady, Clayton, Luff, Noble) burning bridges.
It's not a matter of burning bridges though.

It's a matter of ensuring if someone wants to come to us then the deal gets done and its not stuck in the never never land of negotiation Do Do style.

I will be disappointed if we are not using the leverage available to us via pick 1 of the psd to advance negotiations with a small group of prospects.

We need talent and we need depth - this is a good opportunity to land a player and we must use it.

Wasn't Jacob Hopper a BFNAAK ?
Yes - his whole family follow North

Noble did say he would make room in his midfield for an elite midfieler. Sure he was talking about Kelly, but I wonder if the gesture is still extended

Back