PSD pick #8 Jack Hannath

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the nicest AFL player I've met. it's a shame that Clarke is a head of him. he is more of an exciting player.

Probably the nicest AFL player I've met. it's a shame that Clarke is a head of him. he is more of an exciting player.

You've met a few have you? ;)

Good to know either way. He does seem like a nice bloke.

Jack has to be able to play mostly as a fwd to ever get a chance to play long term in this team. With Griff coming back into fitness, and Keps (for now) also on the list and getting back to fitness, Jack is going to find himself about 4th-5th in line again pretty soon, but Ross has been pretty pleased with him so he's done a lot right since getting his break last year with us.

Not a shame at all really, it's called a pecking order based on talent. Make no mistake if Jack was playing better than Clarke he would be playing.
It's comforting to know that our KPP stocks are in good nick.

Glad to hear he seems like a nice bloke, however, I'm not sure that's entirely true. Clarke is pretty damn athletic. Certainly faster than Hannath, better stamina and I'd hazard that he has a higher vertical leap.

It's only Jack's 2nd year in the system though. I reckon Sandi will hand up the boots end of next year so that opens the door for Hannath to take up the relief ruck/forward role. Bear in mind though, that one Michael Apeness might be gunning for that honour too.

I was chatting to someone who had done some work at Peel last year and he also made a point of mentioning that Jack was a nice kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back