Multiplat PSN, Xbox Live & Nintendo Network ID's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah mate, just want to waste the time of any xbox owners here who add me.

LOL, yeah, because it's such an effort

When was the last time you were on the PS3, are you accepting invites?

Yeah, sorry man I am accepting invites, I can't get it hooked up to the online though. I thought it had only been a week or so, perhaps it was longer (the brain is a little fried with a 2 year old and a 34 week pregnant wife :eek:)

I'm going to try and sort it out tonight / this week

When was the last time you were on the PS3, are you accepting invites?

Kerrby, I still can't get my PS3 hooked up to my wireless network (getting a DNS error even though the DNS information is all correct)

I wired it in and jumped on that way so I've accepted the invite

Kerrby, I still can't get my PS3 hooked up to my wireless network (getting a DNS error even though the DNS information is all correct)

I wired it in and jumped on that way so I've accepted the invite
Thanks, have you tried googling the 805r2452945825 error? There's somethings on the PlayStation forum that might help :).

Thanks, have you tried googling the 805r2452945825 error? There's somethings on the PlayStation forum that might help :).

Yeah I have mate, but it was all greek to me

Spoke with my brother, he was talking about DHCP or some crap, like I said elsewher, I just glazed over

Yeah I have mate, but it was all greek to me

Spoke with my brother, he was talking about DHCP or some crap, like I said elsewher, I just glazed over

See if you can set it to a static IP on your router (or whatever is controlling your DHCP).

See if you can set it to a static IP on your router (or whatever is controlling your DHCP).

*crickets chirp*

Sorry mate, appreciate your advice, but that doesn't man anything to me. I don't know what a Static IP is and I don't know what DHCP is.

I have a Motorola Wireless Modem which I guess is acting as my router

*crickets chirp*

Sorry mate, appreciate your advice, but that doesn't man anything to me. I don't know what a Static IP is and I don't know what DHCP is.

I have a Motorola Wireless Modem which I guess is acting as my router

DHCP service dynamically assigns IP address (a number for a machine). So each time you log in your IP might be 10.1.1.1 or next time 10.1.1.2. Static IP address means you always have the same address ever time.

With my XBOX so I could port forward and open the NAT up for better online gaming, I set the XBOX on a static IP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone here wanna get back into GTAIV? Maybe start a racing league of some sorts?
I'd be up for a racing league, we could call it...The Racing League!

Hope the online works a bit better now though, as whenever I had a mate join my free mode or I joined his, it would cut out when I tried to join another game type.

I'd be up for a racing league, we could call it...The Racing League!

Hope the online works a bit better now though, as whenever I had a mate join my free mode or I joined his, it would cut out when I tried to join another game type.
I just want my star ranking back, I was getting some good intimidation with that big yellow star haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back