• Frauds all

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Some of them are legit

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I'm a psychic, this stuff is real

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How many attended the psychic taskforce event? What were the numbers? Anyone remember?
Quite a few judging by these photographs.
https://www.whispersfrombeyond.com.au/psychic-taskforce.html
Here is one of the crowd.
49497cb338e0a80b0072bcd8c584f8b2.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

What a man to woman ratio!!! 25 women to 1 man?
Psychics probably make their money by preying upon people's fears. In this instance, one could assume that the female population of Perth was genuinely in fear of an unknown person responsible for the disappearance of 1 girl and the deaths of 2 girls in what was generally assumed at the time to be the work of a serial killer. The audience gender ratio, probably reflects the gender ratio of the population whom was scared witless at the time. Give or take the genuinely curious.

Psychics probably make their money by preying upon people's fears. In this instance, one could assume that the female population of Perth was genuinely in fear of an unknown person responsible for the disappearance of 1 girl and the deaths of 2 girls in what was generally assumed at the time to be the work of a serial killer. The audience gender ratio, probably reflects the gender ratio of the population whom was scared witless at the time. Give or take the genuinely curious.

How many men go to psychics compared to women you know?

I think there was an element of curiosity which drew people to the theatre.

Was it before Jane was found?

Imagine if he was an associate known to the accused, say through a family member.
Exactly. Much more likely than actually being psychic.

For me it’s quite simple. Any genuine psychic would have taken Randi’s million dollars, if only to give it to charity.

If you had a gift nobody believed you had and you could prove it...why the hell wouldn’t you?!

Quite a few judging by these photographs.
https://www.whispersfrombeyond.com.au/psychic-taskforce.html
Here is one of the crowd.
49497cb338e0a80b0072bcd8c584f8b2.jpg

That's a serious taskforce!

At the moment, there is a 1-2week waitlist if you want a reading, ($350 for a reading wow)

https://www.whispersfrombeyond.com.au/psychic-readings-wait-list.html

Note the disclaimer:

Disclaimer:
Readings provided by Anthony Grzelka are for the purpose of support and guidance only. Nothing is 100% set in stone. While Anthony takes his work very seriously, the information provided is his personal opinion and he does not accept responsibility for what you choose to do with the information, including any actions you take. The choices you make and the actions you take are solely your responsibility. All readings and questions answered are not a substitute for professional services and should at no time be regarded as legal, medical, financial, psychological or business fact and are subject to your own interpretation and judgment. For any such matter you should seek advice from the relevant qualified expert.

Any and all correspondence between yourself and Whispers From Beyond and its employees is intended for you only. Copyright laws and confidentiality agreements apply. You agree that you will not share, publish, display nor distribute it in any way. You agree to completely hold blameless and absolutely indemnify Whispers From beyond and its employees from any and all liabilities and expenses.

Exactly. Much more likely than actually being psychic.

For me it’s quite simple. Any genuine psychic would have taken Randi’s million dollars, if only to give it to charity.

If you had a gift nobody believed you had and you could prove it...why the hell wouldn’t you?!

So many millions a dollars of rewards, so little time for psychics. Nup! No one stepping up to the plate.

Was it before Jane was found?

Imagine if he was an associate known to the accused, say through a family member.
The blog post was in 2009 and the psychic says that he had the vision a few months prior to the psychic task force event at Burswood, so this would put the vision a good 12 years after Jane Rimmer was found in Wellard. No reward.

The blog post was in 2009 and the psychic says that he had the vision a few months prior to the psychic task force event at Burswood, so this would put the vision a good 12 years after Jane Rimmer was found in Wellard. No reward.

Mick Buckley ex cop turned PI got a tip from a psychic straight after Sarah disappeared according to Debi Marshall's book. An interview was taped and handed to Major Crime, this psychic among other things that they haven't divulged said Sarah was the victim of a serial killer. To look for a serial killer.

Major Crime apparently ignored it but a week after they were given the tape Jane Rimmer was abducted.

Another psychic who must have been a real believer actually paid Buckley $3,000 to go with her to a place she nominated. It was an old deserted flour factory, three storeys high near Karrakatta Cemetery. He spent three days going over the place and found nothing.

(Page 88 Devil's Garden)

Millions in rewards for the taking by psychics across the nation. Naddda - nudding

Now's the time to use those psychic powers and retire on a bed of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Buckley ex cop turned PI got a tip from a psychic straight after Sarah disappeared according to Debi Marshall's book. An interview was taped and handed to Major Crime, this psychic among other things that they haven't divulged said Sarah was the victim of a serial killer. To look for a serial killer.

Major Crime apparently ignored it but a week after they were given the tape Jane Rimmer was abducted.

Another psychic who must have been a real believer actually paid Buckley $3,000 to go with her to a place she nominated. It was an old deserted flour factory, three storeys high near Karrakatta Cemetery. He spent three days going over the place and found nothing.

(Page 88 Devil's Garden)

Interesting that Mick tapes his interviews. Wonder if he still has the one from the CI about the three men and a woman - one of whom was a taxi driver - and if the CI named them? (p88 - Marshall)

During the 1980s and 1990s a moral panic[1] about alleged Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) occurred, mainly in parts of the English-speaking world. This was propagated by certain psychotherapists, social workers, Christian fundamentalists and law enforcement officials. Some of the cases ended in prosecution and imprisonment. Australia

In 1991, police in Perth linked Scott Gozenton, a self-professed Satanist, with organised child sexual abuse. His lawyer claimed 13 Satanic covens existed in the area, holding bizarre orgies involving children, and that Gozenton had been followed and threatened by "coven" members throughout the court proceedings.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations

Happy Freo

Sharon mason?

During the 1980s and 1990s a moral panic[1] about alleged Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) occurred, mainly in parts of the English-speaking world. This was propagated by certain psychotherapists, social workers, Christian fundamentalists and law enforcement officials. Some of the cases ended in prosecution and imprisonment. Australia

In 1991, police in Perth linked Scott Gozenton, a self-professed Satanist, with organised child sexual abuse. His lawyer claimed 13 Satanic covens existed in the area, holding bizarre orgies involving children, and that Gozenton had been followed and threatened by "coven" members throughout the court proceedings.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations

Happy Freo

Sharon mason?
http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/han...d643a4c7813f3f8e482578f6001777bb?OpenDocument

POLICE - SATANISM ALLEGATIONS BY SCOTT GOZENTON, INQUIRIES

49. Hon REG DAVIES to the Leader of the House representing the Minister for
Police:

(1) Have the claims of Satanism alleged by convicted paedophile Scott Gozenton
been investigated by the police?

(2) If so, have any charges been laid?

(3) If not, why not?

Hon GEORGE CASH replied:

I thank the member for some notice of this question.

The Commissioner of Police has advised as follows -

(1) Yes.

(2) No.

(3) Insufficient evidence to substantiate allegations

Whilst googling the Psychic Task Force event I came across this personal account by someone that attended to demonstrate remote viewing.
http://psyforce.blogspot.com/2008/11/controversial-case.html?m=1
You might wish to skip to read the comments section, or more specifically, the username of the commentator.

I'll answer my own question. The 1st two commentators identify themselves as Dr Phibes, since no one has responded noting the fact.
7b7f036353c76cb7e3c6c710f076e8f3.jpg
94e8bb7b29e2397b6dd5eae6ff0fa0bf.jpg

I am still wondering about the line theory. Re Millar road the Cops have been there.
I'd imagine that they would've been to any place that had a logical reason to be of interest in the investigation. Now that they have someone accused, no doubt other places of interest would've come to light. It's only a matter of time before they find SS IMO.

Do you still think that the Claremont Ghost video has any relevance?

Last edited:
I'd imagine that they would've been to any place that had a logical reason to be of interest in the investigation. Now that they have someone accused, no doubt other places of interest would've come to light. It's only a matter of time before they find SS IMO.

Do you still think that the Claremont Ghost video has any relevance?

I am doubting that. But you never know hey. BRE might have made it for kicks. One thing I do know is I didn't make the video.

There will be a lot of people who thought otherwise falling off their chairs if it ever turns out that he did make them ;)

Surely would have been mentioned in the last 2 days if they had found a video he made like that on his computer.

Back