Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the leader boards are down? Does that mean we're not playing ranked atm?

They had an announcement this morning that they are delaying the new season until the 17th so they can fix some things server wise, so until then everyone is unranked

OtHG8t8LTjWW4vrhG-j0Kg.png

2 million hype, interesting times for PUBG seems to be a lot of complaining about hackers and server performance and a lot of the big streamers are playing PUBG less but there are more and more people playing it overall

Gotta admit Fortnite has taken over as the battle royal of choice for me. No performance issues, not bugs that I've come across and I absolutely love the building aspect of the game. As soon as they get get PUBG running smoothly though no doubt I'll be back.

Gotta admit Fortnite has taken over as the battle royal of choice for me. No performance issues, not bugs that I've come across and I absolutely love the building aspect of the game. As soon as they get get PUBG running smoothly though no doubt I'll be back.

I tried fortnite a bit, just sucks there is no duos in OCE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went into AS servers last night just for a laugh.

Holy s**t!
6 kill solo top 20
18 kill duo win
21 kill squad 2nd
false start
11 kill squad 2nd
16 kill duo win
11 kill duo win
13 kill squad win
8 kill squad top 10

I don't remember AS being so bad ever. Their goto maneuver for evasion is to prone and stop moving! Haha LoL, the grass doesn't render that far champ!
Will post some clips soon..

I tried fortnite a bit, just sucks there is no duos in OCE
Yeah thankfully all the guys I play PS with love it, so we always have a squad of 4 which is great.

Went into AS servers last night just for a laugh.

Holy s**t!
6 kill solo top 20
18 kill duo win
21 kill squad 2nd
false start
11 kill squad 2nd
16 kill duo win
11 kill duo win
13 kill squad win
8 kill squad top 10

I don't remember AS being so bad ever. Their goto maneuver for evasion is to prone and stop moving! Haha LoL, the grass doesn't render that far champ!
Will post some clips soon..

Being unranked prob helps complete crapshoot of skill at the moment

Yeah maybe, even if it is ranked I was down around 7 millionth in AS due to not playing there prior...
Yep, coming in unranked will see you matched against the noobs. Also, it takes longer to get to your correct match making level because the player base is so much bigger.

My rating on AS 2042 is good for 433,000 ranking (!!!)
My rating on OC 1458 is good for 49,000 ranking (I would be top 100 on OC if I had my AS rating on that server)

There's a mountain of noobs you have to get through on AS before you're matched into similar skill level games. Unfortunately for me I still get noticeably more lag on OC than I do on AS. It's weird.

Also the fact that OC has a smaller player base means you're more likely to be matched with people of a wider range of skill level.

I should probably give that a shot, though I don't have any real performance issues with PUBG. The gunplay just looks kinda shite.

I should probably give that a shot, though I don't have any real performance issues with PUBG. The gunplay just looks kinda shite.
Yeah I probably shouldn't say performance issues. More the bugs in the game really. When its working properly it runs fine.

I've had no issue with the gunplay, especially like the above.

Yep, coming in unranked will see you matched against the noobs. Also, it takes longer to get to your correct match making level because the player base is so much bigger.

My rating on AS 2042 is good for 433,000 ranking (!!!)
My rating on OC 1458 is good for 49,000 ranking (I would be top 100 on OC if I had my AS rating on that server)

There's a mountain of noobs you have to get through on AS before you're matched into similar skill level games. Unfortunately for me I still get noticeably more lag on OC than I do on AS. It's weird.

Also the fact that OC has a smaller player base means you're more likely to be matched with people of a wider range of skill level.
Aside from there being a monumently high number of noobs, I wonder if there is a large amount of AS players who are logging into PUBG at internet cafes. All last night they were just oblivious as to the direction of gunfire and really slow and mechanical in their movements before finally proning to their death...

Last edited:
Aside from there being a monumently number of noobs, I wonder if there is a large amount of AS players who are logging into PUBG at internet cafes. All last night they were just oblivious as to the direction of gunfire and really slow and mechanical in their movements before finally proning to their death...
Haha possible.

Aside from there being a monumently number of noobs, I wonder if there is a large amount of AS players who are logging into PUBG at internet cafes. All last night they were just oblivious as to the direction of gunfire and really slow and mechanical in their movements before finally proning to their death...

I have been playing with the mic open since watching the salty deaths video and a lot of the asians on spawn island sound like they are in public

2nd solo win.jpg
Not much of a solo player to be honest but thought I'd have a go since none of my mates were on, 3 of those kills were Kar head shots I do love how that gun one taps against all but level 3 helmets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back