Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, they're giving it away now...

haha. I just had one of those in solo. first day back playing in ages and the last guy jumped off the rocks near the water to get away and couldn't get back in the zone
E4275A90447A5A12C7107DD23642ADD4FCFC023C

Worst vehicle ever. Not long after that clip it did it's mandatory flip at high speed from a tiny pebble routine and killed us all.
Risk vs reward, the high speeds of the bike should create an instability issue.

That's actually my problem with the 2 seat bike it's way to fast with almost no drawback because of how stable it is.

Risk vs reward, the high speeds of the bike should create an instability issue.

That's actually my problem with the 2 seat bike it's way to fast with almost no drawback because of how stable it is.
It is handy how the 2 wheeler can climb 80 deg inclines!

Worst vehicle ever. Not long after that clip it did it's mandatory flip at high speed from a tiny pebble routine and killed us all.

You killed us all just because I was on track for my best game ever with 5 kills before the first circle :p

was getting worried i wouldnt see another CD

Video of a pro bush camp, give the man a badge Chief

3F75B500CC0031D7297B61A200F603F317FBBFC8

BA9DBD14917A551AE27312ED496E00A3C57F41D2

Three solo CD's for the night. Happy with that. The last one was another enemy 'died outside Playzone' win after an extended period where the last three of us were just being little bitches laying in the grass. Have turned my DPI down to 400 and find my aim is so much better now. Struggle a bit in free look to see things like when you're parachuting because i cant get the same amount of movement and find it harder to drag an drop but its worth it for the extra steadiness while aiming.

3F75B500CC0031D7297B61A200F603F317FBBFC8

BA9DBD14917A551AE27312ED496E00A3C57F41D2

Three solo CD's for the night. Happy with that. The last one was another enemy 'died outside Playzone' win after an extended period where the last three of us were just being little bitches laying in the grass. Have turned my DPI down to 400 and find my aim is so much better now. Struggle a bit in free look to see things like when you're parachuting because i cant get the same amount of movement and find it harder to drag an drop but its worth it for the extra steadiness while aiming.
I did the exact same thing, DPI down to 400 for more steady aim.
I persisted for maybe 2 weeks and I noticed it made urban maneuvering too cumbersome which stuffed my early game. Went back up to 800 DPI and it just feels so much more natural overall. I think I'm quicker at pinpointing my aim to the pixel at 800 DPI than 400 as well.
I'd say average engagement range is probably under the 100m mark.

Gah just had a game picked up a few kills early, had 2 crate drops silenced m24 and m249 and a gillie suit

15 left prone behind a car healing bloke driving at me head shot him insta kill and he dies but the car keeps going into my car and runs me over.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting lots of top 10s but my last circle skills are poor. Plus have had horrible luck with circle placement :(
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh yep... but not even last circle, i feel like every game now instead of loot simulator is marathon simulator. no cars, just sprint.

Not sure what you're saying. Use your words... ?
Ok. Tommy is the worst gun apart from pistols & the crossbow. The Uzi is better than it and then the Vector is slightly better again. The UMP is next at top of the SMG pile. Even the shotguns are up around the same level as the UMP.
The Tommy is an early game stop gap and should be switched out at the earliest opportunity.

Better?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back