The Law Public gatherings of more than two people are banned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Im in WA and in some respects, with the way our state is broken into regions with no travel allowed etc, I would argue it’s worse.

For example, I have a ten year old child living in another ‘region’. My ex wife and I currently going through court, and I have been advised that interim court parenting orders will not be recognised by police as grounds for travel exemptions etc.

So does this mean I cannot physically have access to my child for potentially 12 to 18 mths? A hell of a lot of blokes who are non custodial dads, will suicide over this issue, mark my words. Already I have been told on social media that I am a selfish bastard for expressing this, but again, there has to come a point where people break.

Exactly. And all you get when you ask legitimate questions is look at China:
Ignoring the fact they are a Dictatorship, have a different population dynamic and social culture and organisation.

Its like the people making the rules have no understanding of the people around them or how our culture and society is structured. (Part the way our Politicians have actually structured the system) Now overnight it has been turned into something else on a whim without looking specifically at Australia and what is happening here.

Exactly. And all you get when you ask legitimate questions is look at China:
Ignoring the fact they are a Dictatorship, have a different population dynamic and social culture and organisation.

Its like the people making the rules have no understanding of the people around them or how our culture and society is structured. (Part the way our Politicians have actually structured the system) Now overnight it has been turned into something else on a whim without looking specifically at Australia and what is happening here.

Further proof that the relationship between the modern, identitarian left, and communism, isn’t merely a figment of the Alt Rights imagination.

Further proof that the relationship between the modern, identitarian left, and communism, isn’t merely a figment of the Alt Rights imagination.

Don't know if the Left exists in that case anymore. or there is such a thing as Left vs Right anymore. China is as far from left wing as is possible I would've thought.

Read this morning 22000 calls to the Police. Now is this because people are wilfully putting others in danger or petty vindictiveness use to put one up people they don't like? Thing could start getting ugly.

The Irish times:

It’s been estimated that only 15 per cent of Gestapo cases started because of surveillance operations. A far greater number began following a tip-off from a member of the public. Every allegation, no matter how trivial, was investigated with meticulous and time-consuming thoroughness. It’s been estimated that about 40 per cent of these denunciations were personally motivated. A Berlin stoker reported a prostitute who gave him venereal disease. She was placed in a concentration camp. Gestapo officers were extremely wary of husbands and wives who informed on each other. A housewife in Mannheim told the Gestapo her husband was making derogatory comments about Hitler’s regime. After a lengthy investigation, it emerged that the wife wanted her husband out of the way to continue a love affair with an off-duty soldier. In another case, two married doctors were involved. The wife accused the husband of carrying out illegal abortions. This led to his arrest and imprisonment. The husband claimed his wife had a vengeful motive. The husband had passed on a sexually transmitted disease to his wife, while carrying on a love affair. Her motive was revenge, but he served eight months in prison before this was finally established.

Don't know if the Left exists in that case anymore. or there is such a thing as Left vs Right anymore. China is as far from left wing as is possible I would've thought.
China is still communist with leaders who are rich. No one in china refuses an order from the top

In terms of its governance, it doesn't really fit into any ideology that could be described as left or right wing. More than anything, it's about power - the Belt and Road initiative, the money flung into Tibet, the military expenditure. The impetus for the Chinese government to raise the standard of living is really twofold - one, it's part of keeping the populace quiet, and two, it's part of gaining greater international clout and recognition. On the other hand, almost every public service is nationalised - but again, it's a power thing.

Generally speaking, if a Western country ploughed as much of its spending into law and order as China does, while maintaining a healthcare system that relies on significant patient contributions, we'd call it pretty right-wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back