Event Public service announcement - THE REAL SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all. As most of you are aware, the Baghdad Bombers have been dealt a cruel blow in our match fixes. Not only did we lose our opening match this season, but we also lost our last 8 matches of last season. After starting on fire, the team was sitting in the top 8. But the powers that be could not possibly allow the hell raising Bombers to play finals and so results have been manufactured to ensure the right teams play finals and those deemed unworthy do not.

I’m not going to go through all the details here, no. if you want the proof just see Tony Lynn 15 ‘s threads here and here. It’s plain for all to see.

Friends, I am here to announce an exciting new era in the SFA. THE REAL SFA. The Bombers players will no longer stand for the type of petty, blatant match fixing that we are exposed to week in, week out. And so, the Bombers will be posting their own game this week. That’s right, I’ve picked up NaturalDisaster ‘s used, crumby SIM that he carelessly disposed of (seriously who puts these things in the bin??) I will be personally ensuring that the Bombers get treated fairly when it comes to the SIM and that we get a fair result this week.

I know you’ll all be excited to learn of this fantastic news so stick around and enjoy the SFA as it truly should be.

Your friend and seeker of justice,

Cadsky

What a visionary.. what a champion of justice..

You sir.. are the epitome of everything that is good and just in this ******* cesspool.

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you...

tenor-79.gif

Indeed. The witty criticisms from you and your teammates have sent me toppling from my lofty abode :(
perhaps try not being such a negative nelly and you may not be targeted. although puberty is likely to blame

im sure they are in their PM right now working out what they can do about a lowly bomber getting his hands on the SIM and figuring it out so easily! coincidence theyve all gone so quiet all of a sudden? i think not!

These aren't things that bother the BC.

At the moment the conversation is on how miggs thinks butter chicken is a pasta sauce.

Indeed. The witty criticisms from you and your teammates has sent me toppling from my lofty abode :(
We do need to brush up on our “witty criticisms”. Maybe we should start labelling others racist and sexist. Is that witty?

What a visionary.. what a champion of justice..

You sir.. are the epitome of everything that is good and just in this ******* cesspool.

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you...

View attachment 927511

:$

So you're going to sim your own games (which won't even count officially) and rig the result so you can feel better about yourselves? Sad

I've an.idea....let's do this every round..Then sim ourselves boncer style to a flag. Hold our own real SFA Mobbs, name our own Real- All SFA, our own Real Eka..

Oh my Lord.. this will be glorious.

cadsky....

source-11.gif

There’s no genuine reason it can’t be.

Stop being so narrow minded!

You just jumped to a conclusion.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on your marriage counselling services. Don't need two of them in the same room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the point of this ?
not surprised your the one who doesnt get it.

ill spell it out for you

the sim is corrupt
the bombers wont take it anymore
we will sim our own games
fair outcome once and for all!

capiche?

not surprised your the one who doesnt get it.

ill spell it out for you

the sim is corrupt
the bombers wont take it anymore
we will sim our own games
fair outcome once and for all!

capiche?
The “love” is for the use of “capiche”

And you say I need to pay more attention!

So go back, read it properly, comprehend, and throw your support behind the Bombers’ stance.
I am totally behind the Bombers leaving the Sweet FA. Best outcome for everyone.

Not quite. But it is a really nice bonus.
I figured. Has there been any talk about giving you guys your own sub-forum? This is nice and harmless, but it's cluttering up the main board like all the Bomber threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back