Event Public service announcement - THE REAL SFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Horace - the Dragons squad is full, so Antonio BlueVein will have to go elsewhere. We wish him well in his future endeavours.

No problem. I have organised a one try cruise for Ace and you have a need for a co-skip to help you and the team. Antonio BlueVein is a perfect fit.

Oh shut up and dry your tears AceAndy They are bespoke concrete slip ons.

Thread can go wherever the mods want it to after Sunday. Honestly I dont poke my head into everyone else's threads and run to the mods demanding it be landfilled. Get a life ffs.
Bang on.

So ok. I am feeling a bit mean after the purging of the Bombers and the banning of all but three of their Posters from SFA.

Pugsley has been drafted to the Bears. He will add some bite and mushrooms to a joint in short supply of both.

KohPhi has selflessly volunteered to go and help the Royals.

Meanwhile I understand in an incredible sacrifice Antonio BlueVein has gone to the Dragons.
You see Horrie, this is where you are sorely mistaken my friend. I’d have to drop my posting quality by 87% to even be considered for that club.
hahaha good fu**en luck KohPhi Antonio BlueVein id rather nuke my account!
That’s probably taking it a bit far mate. I’d rather go out on a date with BRAB and BRABSMum than play for the Dragons. That’s no slight on their posting unit at all, I just don’t think being fake drunk and talking about turnips as a unit of currency as being in my wheelhouse.
Test Tickle would take me in. im sure of it!
There is a crude double entendre buried in your post Cads.
Sorry Horace - the Dragons squad is full, so Antonio BlueVein will have to go elsewhere. We wish him well in his future endeavours.
Full of inactives? Full of s**t? Or both? It’s both isn’t it?
Tough break ABV , should have applied a couple of days ago.
No thank you Andrew, I’m perfectly content with my Baghdad brothers, and for me to even consider moving to your club, I’d have to be forced to read every post of every match thread involving the Dragons FFC, go completely brain dead from having had to read such inane drivel, lobotomise my already dead brain, on account of the drivel, and then start posting for your club, so I can live up to your lofty standards.
No problem. I have organised a one try cruise for Ace and you have a need for a co-skip to help you and the team. Antonio BlueVein is a perfect fit.

Oh shut up and dry your tears AceAndy They are bespoke concrete slip ons.
If you could take some time to re-read my multi-quote, where I have responded to everyone, I think you may find some subtle hints as to how I would feel about a potential move to hell Dragon Island
He is on a 400 game contract. Was never leaving.
CARNA BAGHDAD!!!

You see Horrie, this is where you are sorely mistaken my friend. I’d have to drop my posting quality by 87% to even be considered for that club.

That’s probably taking it a bit far mate. I’d rather go out on a date with BRAB and BRABSMum than play for the Dragons. That’s no slight on their posting unit at all, I just don’t think being fake drunk and talking about turnips as a unit of currency as being in my wheelhouse.

There is a crude double entendre buried in your post Cads.
Full of inactives? Full of sh*t? Or both? It’s both isn’t it?

No thank you Andrew, I’m perfectly content with my Baghdad brothers, and for me to even consider moving to your club, I’d have to be forced to read every post of every match thread involving the Dragons FFC, go completely brain dead from having had to read such inane drivel, lobotomise my already dead brain, on account of the drivel, and then start posting for your club, so I can live up to your lofty standards.

If you could take some time to re-read my multi-quote, where I have responded to everyone, I think you may find some subtle hints as to how I would feel about a potential move to hell Dragon Island

CARNA BAGHDAD!!!

Too late. I am taking Ace on his last one way cruise as we speak.

You have a responsibility to work with serial-killa your co-pilot of a new look Drags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish I could say the same to you buddy: not your finest work. Good luck with your sim conspiracy theories though. :)

What a ******* shitful, lame response from a poster that just got destroyed. The Dragon's future could not be in better hands.

What a ******* shitful, lame response from a poster that just got destroyed. The Dragon's future could not be in better hands.
Misquoting someone and chortling to yourself in response though? That's SFA rookie posting 101. I expect better from you Tones.

Misquoting someone and chortling to yourself in response though? That's SFA rookie posting 101. I expect better from you Tones.
Wow you've reached an all new low

I dont doubt that.

vegan-vanilla-slice-152767-1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back