Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming home from the city (Melbourne/FlindersSt) yesterday afternoon.

Every time I looked up, there were these two teenage girls looking at me. I looked away and avoided eye contact as best I could throughout the whole journey so that they didn’t think I was looking at them. I was right in the corner of the carriage, they were right in the middle.

But as I stood up to get off, one of them (a real nasty, bitchy looking girl) screams “WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? YEAH GET OFF YOU FCUKING WEIRDO”

I hurried off the train to avoid any further big scenes breaking out, then flipped her the finger from the platform as the train departed, but WTF???? I literally said or did nothing to them the whole time 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Coming home from the city (Melbourne/FlindersSt) yesterday afternoon.

Every time I looked up, there were these two teenage girls looking at me. I looked away and avoided eye contact as best I could throughout the whole journey so that they didn’t think I was looking at them. I was right in the corner of the carriage, they were right in the middle.

But as I stood up to get off, one of them (a real nasty, bitchy looking girl) screams “WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? YEAH GET OFF YOU FCUKING WEIRDO”

I hurried off the train to avoid any further big scenes breaking out, then flipped her the finger from the platform as the train departed, but WTF???? I literally said or did nothing to them the whole time 😂😂😂

So you let a couple of teenagers intimidate you, and you're trying to suggest you're a badass cos you flipped them off as the train was leaving?

I hope you're a female teenager, or there's no excuse for sharing this story.

I was walking home from the pub one night and saw this guy running. We had a problem with burglars so in my pissed mind I thought he must have been one so I chased him to the station The train had just pulled in so he jumped on. I followed and accused him of burglary. He said he was just running for the train, which seemed to make sense so I jumped off and it pulled out. It must have been an awkward ride.

So you let a couple of teenagers intimidate you, and you're trying to suggest you're a badass cos you flipped them off as the train was leaving?

I hope you're a female teenager, or there's no excuse for sharing this story.

If poster is a teenage girl it’s ok?
What if poster identifies as a teenage girl

On the tram yesterday, it stops at Flinders st. I was standing up, packed tram so was waiting for everyone to get off in front of me. I feel a nudge at my back, turn around, this old bloke was there "I'm not pushing mate, i need to get off here".

I pull an Airpod out and replied we had to wait for everyone else to get off first, "oh I've missed my stop before I don't want it to happen again", i said it's Flinders St, everyone is getting off basically and we need to wait. "oh i'm an old man you need to look after me". By then we're getting off, he kept crapping on so I just put the Airpod back in and kept walking.

Got to Flinders St and he's hassling one of the Metro trains people about something, no idea what, was hoping it was going to be me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back