Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes me laugh the amount of idiots that get on trains and go flying everywhere while standing up. They don't seem to understand physics very well, particularly the ones who sit there trying to talk on the phone or read a book without leaning or grabbing onto anything.

Saw a lady go flying yesterday because she was too busy talking dribble on the phone.

Numb nuts gets on the bus this morning with one of these little speaker boxes with the flashing lights. Proceeds to play rap crap for the entire journey from the plaza to town full blast!
FMD!!!
The only times I've seen anyone carrying one of these things its always a d/head. Whats the story with these?

Numb nuts gets on the bus this morning with one of these little speaker boxes with the flashing lights. Proceeds to play rap crap for the entire journey from the plaza to town full blast!
FMD!!!
The only times I've seen anyone carrying one of these things its always a d/head. Whats the story with these?
No-one told him to turn it down?

I have done that many a time. Get the sneers and the 'whothafarkuthinkuarecampaigner' but they still turn them down

FMD!!!

I've seen the small versions of those types of speakers at JB Hifi. I know someone that has a larger version (almost gym bag size) no clue why they carry them around.

No-one told him to turn it down?

I have done that many a time. Get the sneers and the 'whothafarkuthinkuarecampaigner' but they still turn them down
Not a peep.
When some people got off at the royal adelaide he moved closer to me and I said something to him and he just said he was getting off at the next stop and just kept it going.

Some dickheads were carrying those speakers around the ******* Cape Otways National Park treetop walk. If there's anywhere you want peace and quiet it's in a goddamn national park.
This is a campaigner +++

So I caught a bus today and I experienced one of those "people" that play their music at an overly loud level. When I've played my music, afl grand finals OR recently Batman: TAS episodes... it was nowhere near the volume I heard today. It was hilarious, guy was bopping to Tupac... Asians on the bus had no clue... but there were bogans at the back that were right into it and encouraged him lol.

So I caught a bus today and I experienced one of those "people" that play their music at an overly loud level. When I've played my music, afl grand finals OR recently Batman: TAS episodes... it was nowhere near the volume I heard today. It was hilarious, guy was bopping to Tupac... Asians on the bus had no clue... but there were bogans at the back that were right into it and encouraged him lol.
Find it hilarious how people do that nowaday, I would never play anything without headphones unless it was an empty train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My local train service had an horrific evening on Friday. My train was halted by the driver in station because some idiot climbed off one platform and up the other to get on my train. The delay in dealing with this led to getting stuck at a points failure.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

So i am sitting in a 3 seater today on the end. The space in the middle is free.

Now i attract monsters, fatsos, dickheads, weirdos and *stains. Today i get a 7 foot sikh wanting the middle seat...i am cool with that so i get up and let him in. The mother*er proceeds to manspread halfway into my seat before i can sit back down.

An entire ******* ride with lurch taking absolute liberties. Why can't i get a skinny blonde with big **** wanting to sit next to me????

Makes me laugh the amount of idiots that get on trains and go flying everywhere while standing up. They don't seem to understand physics very well, particularly the ones who sit there trying to talk on the phone or read a book without leaning or grabbing onto anything.

Saw a lady go flying yesterday because she was too busy talking dribble on the phone.

To be fair (in Melb anyway) tram drivers are atrocious in their slow idling along towards a red light and then slamming on the brakes - the whole carriage jolts forward faster than the thing was moving to begin with. Its either poor design or poor driving

To be fair (in Melb anyway) tram drivers are atrocious in their slow idling along towards a red light and then slamming on the brakes - the whole carriage jolts forward faster than the thing was moving to begin with. Its either poor design or poor driving
Trams yeah but trains they're fine.

They run red lights all the time.

on the way to uni this guy next to me kept looking at my ipad while I was watching pr0n
get your own pr0n campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back