Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Some campaigner on the loop this morning was wearing headphones and dancing. Balding, with a grey ponytail. The opposite of cool.

Okay before I start

Suicidal rates because of educational or employment pressures were my immediate thoughts. I don't care enough about the sealife but it's not about me.

Don't they have problems with birthing rates or am I being delusional as usual?
Yes they do. Low population growth, and they are a long lived people. A lot of elderly being forced to work into their 80s, making the job market harder to enter for young people, many elderly being abandoned in rural areas by their families when they can no longer contribute.

Hopefully the wind blows the dart out of his hand.
It's enclosed, he then came into my carriage and is sitting down the end reeking and swearing to himself

May not be all there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality campaigner standing between the carriages having a dart in his eastern European Adidas trackies and thongs
This is mostly inoffensive and happens a bit. Wait until they're smoking pot in the carriage and having a wank over every girl in the carriage after those feel good vibezzzz move in. At midnight. In the heart of the Mafia's homeland.

This is mostly inoffensive and happens a bit. Wait until they're smoking pot in the carriage and having a wank over every girl in the carriage after those feel good vibezzzz move in. At midnight. In the heart of the Mafia's homeland.
It's all fun an games standing between the cars until the train plows into something:
http://vicsig.net/photo/11622

Coming back from the gym I'm getting in the train. By the doors on the opposite side of the carriage is two pigs

One decides to move so he's standing between the door and ticket validation machine and other steps forward so I have to walk directly between them with both staring me down.

The reason for this is I was wearing track suit pants and had a back pack

Good old sapol.

Yeah I don't class smoking on the train as inoffensive. I've had an old dude light up in the carriage before which is worse though.

Smoking pot would be fine as long as they pass it round

I remember once a guy on the Sunbury line smoking and drinking in the outside between carriages. Not good but definitely preferable to smoking inside.

Seems to be stacks of campaigners putting their feet on seats now. Not teenagers either but adults clearly in their late 20s. Probably the "Oh my cat would never hurt wildlife while it galavants around all hours of the day" crowd.

There's also that public transport page on facebook, the m8s one, which has now become more about getting likes than providing a service.

It was good when you could flick through it and see when and where ticket inspectors were.

Now you log on and it's people taking photos of manspreaders, with 300 political comments attached, and an egotripping administrator with no clue. The worst though is the huge amount of posts people make that are photos of clearly mentally ill people. Yes it's right to let others know if you were groped/there's someone trying to start fights again on the 86, but someone eating a whole Coles chicken or talking to themselves isn't funny. It's sad. And using their issues to get likes is ****ed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back