Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

I was sitting in the train this afternoon opposite a woman who was wearing a low cut button up shirt. 3 times she leant forward to her bag, 3 times I could see her boobs (wasn't wearing a bra.)

God I find this an awkward scenario. On one hand, she mustn't know, and maybe she'd appreciate it; on the other hand though, I'm a total creep for noticing it and raising it with her, and how do you raise that quietly on a packed train?

What are you supposed to do? Do you just let this woman go about her day ignorantly flashing people?

There's a whole catogory on pr0n hub about public transport flashing. She wasn't ignorantly flashing. She knew exactly what she was wearing and what happened everytine she reached for her bag. You should of called the cops and had her done for exposing herself in public. If it was guy, deliberately twisting his body, so you cOuld see his zip undone and tallywacker, he would get done

Wouldn't work in Aus imo because we don't have that sort of reverential culture that places such a high importance on manners and etiquette

well i did take my rubbish with me as I ain't a pig - but it is weird why they dont have bins when North Melbourne has bins

I don't go to Flinders really at all so not sure if they have any or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They definately have the clear bins on the platforms.

Does anybody know which stations on the upfield line are going to be closed in the three month shutdown? The minister wouldn’t say, so hoping somebody here knows!
Anstey - Upfield will more than likely be the shutdown. A temporary crossover will be installed at Anstey so trains can run to/from the city.

I'd imagine it would be from Moreland all the way through to Upfield? But I think the crossover is at Coburg station, so maybe they won't be able to even get past Jewell ?

I should have prefaced my post to clarify that I know nothing about the Upfield line, but that's what happened on my line when a station was rebuilt.

I'd imagine it would be from Moreland all the way through to Upfield? But I think the crossover is at Coburg station, so maybe they won't be able to even get past Jewell ?
The crossover at CGB is getting moved further down after the bridge comes back to earth.

Jesus you guys got it easy on PT in Melbourne. Get on the caboolture line after 7 pm. Had a drunk who was sure he was Dennis Ferguson's uncle, someone told him too shut up well never seen a train carriage empty so quick. Aboriginals sniffing whatever or just swiging straight out the wine cask. Had one guy early morning having a wank to one of those picture magazines campaigner obviously didn't realise the train had a toilet. Tribes of young blokes just looking for punch ons. People getting lucky. Stuck between Morayfield and Burpengary once after half an hour people started lighting up smelt a bit of ganja in the carriage as well.

Its a cheap night of entertainment in Brisbane if you've got * all to do.

Saw someone get on at the start of the carriage and then proceed to walk down half the carriage toward the middle door. The mind boggles.
I do this sometimes and it's generally to get standing room space near the door or to get away from people that stare at people sitting in four-seaters.

It amazes me how people fail to navigate how to step onto an escalator.

Obviously two single file lines generally form as you're moving toward it. One for the standers, and one for the walkers. This morning a young woman and her friend were in front of me, and I was on the right hand side ready to start my ascent. The woman does this little march at the beginning of the escalator, stands on the right side, and then moves over.

The mind boggles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back