Public Transport stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw a guy yesterday morning jump over the barrier in front of a gestapo officer. He didn't run away from the unfit officer which I thought was odd.

Several years ago I was on the bus from TAFE and almost to my local station. A woman drives straight into the side (who knows why) and there's decent impact. She was bawling because she thought her friend/relative had died (because of you, dumb bint).

Everyone was fine. I kiiiiinda wish they weren't ... because in that situation she was a bloody dumb s**t.

I know how that portrays me. I don't care.

Hopped on a bus last night after work. Driver went past the turn off. A few people incl me told him of error of his ways. He directed me out of the bus to stop traffic whilst he backed the bus up. This is a reasonably busy road. I was literally like a cop. Got some funny looks.
Let me back on and asked me where the rest of the Route was. Told me it was second day on the job and he had no idea where he should go.
Fun times.
Bus route 600 through Beaumaris for those playing at home

Me and mum used to catch the bus from Kardinia Park/Geelong to St Leonards after the footy.

Because we were the end of the line (and IIRC the last bus service of the day) the bus driver would drop us right outside our house.

They can be very nice people.

Me and mum used to catch the bus from Kardinia Park/Geelong to St Leonards after the footy.

Because we were the end of the line (and IIRC the last bus service of the day) the bus driver would drop us right outside our house.

They can be very nice people.
Pretty sure Perth buses have a thing in the evenings where they will stop anywhere on the route (if safe, obviously) for people to get off, rather than having to get off at designated stops.

Pretty sure I used to catch a 501 from school every night???
560 went to ttp. Ingle farm way?

Didnt the 501 turn into the 224?? Down sals hwy??...used to go down main north road all the way to town??
The 411 was the greenfield exchange for the train
It did indeed, about 1988 I think.

I remember the brown and yellow Volvo B58s fondly (they were also down south where I caught buses from)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is nobody going to address the guy picking his bum and eating it

Why am I the only one shocked by this
Quite revolting :-o Hope I never encounter someone like that.

I tend to only catch PT at rush hours these days, not too many feral people then.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I hate it when I get stuck sitting next to someone, who's breath smells like a combination of cigarettes and s**t.
My situation the breath as you described + Sweat which smelled as he always used just one sweater in his entire life.

Lmao going into the city on the train this afternoon:

"sorry for the delay everyone, a train has broken down on platform 3, we're just waiting for everyone from that train to board ours- will be just a few minutes. Aren't we nice people doing that for them"

I like it when the drivers show a bit of personality.

Remember coming back from the city NYE- it was more of a party on the tram than in the city.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back