Food, Drink & Dining Out Pubs in Melbourne with the best drink prices/specials

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Frequent to Melbourne quite a bit for work & play but one thing I've never really been able to find is a pub or 2 that offer enticing drink prices or specials. Thought I'd ask the good Melbourne folk for their inside knowledge on any hotels or pubs they know of that provide good deals! Any help would be great :thumbsu:

On this, is this just a tourists perspective or are there relatively few pubs in the actual CBD of Melbourne? Obviously Richmond, Fitzroy, once you get a little bit out is very well stocked but within the City it seems you can be searching for ever for a decent pub?

In the Adelaide CBD there's at least one on every street (although admittedly, calling the whole thing the CBD in comparison to Melbourne is dubious)

Definitely more bars than pubs. I was in Melbourne for the World Cup quarter-finals in 2010 and had a hell of a time finding a pub in the CBD that was screening the 4am matches.

There are a few though.

Had a read through the page Caesar posted and there's an app for this, GPS enabled by the looks and its free, hope it works...

http://www.thehappiesthour.com/

good app, there facebook page also advertised last week an application on it which will track a pubcrawl for you depending on your location and postcode, generally with the best deal

does spirits, food, win and beer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back