Remove this Banner Ad

dylben01

Debutant
Jan 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Away/clash strip nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. Far from being better than the bounding roo, but fu** me there’s been some absolute shockers from other clubs in the past 20 years. Bounding kangaroo jersey with an updated roo, basically the full body version of our current one, would’ve looked sweet I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Usayed Givashe

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t mind the away jumper.

I’m not celebrating returning to our original jumper - I’ve campaigned for its retur for long enough.

Thanks for the memories Real Sociedad, Brighton and Hove Albion, Sheffield Wednesday, Deportiva La Caruña, Porto, Huddersfield Town and Hartlepool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wolvesRoos

Premium Gold
Sep 13, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Im not a fan. Looks like an iron on transfer job. U know those dont last the test of time. The Canterbury ones were embrioded so better quality

Kangaroo Cat

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really keen to see the hoodies and jackets. I got shamed by a North supporter last year for not repping the colours. I used to always go out after the games so got used to never wearing North gear.
Would you like them at the same shade as the polos or more like the classic deeper royal blue? Im asking because i can't decide

Grossy Morrell

All Australian
Sep 21, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New training shorts on display 👌
Training singlets obviously have T arrived with the group wearing yellow puma singlets over the top of their Canterbury gear (except in this shot).
48644F09-FA14-4041-8D4A-B88D0A495781.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad