Scandal Punch on at Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

What is it with the Obsession of that Bloddy crows stance? :)
Michael Jordan would be proud.
Maybe so. I am a massive Horace Grant fan myself. One of the reasons I barrack for Orlando Magic. I like blokes that are 6 foot 10/ 6 foot 11 that can play decent as a Power forward and a Centre.

Both would be better value in the Big Brother house with Dan Gorringe.
I cant get that crows stance out of my head

Great to see some passion in the jumper from two of our fringe players
Yep, nothing shows passion in the jumper like punching a teammate wearing the same jumper, unless you are especially attached to the home or away jumper I suppose.

Media being absolute fw's and trying as hard as they can to discredit the Crows, team mates getting agro at each others being going on as long as the game itself.

However true, its very rare you see the better performed AFL teams punching on at training though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 889083

Now that we are done with the physical sparring, let the verbal sparring begin. Tex at his witty best.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love a bit of banter and like that Tex isn’t a robot, but if you’ve had a chance to win your team the game Rd 1 and duffed it I’d be shutting TFU until you’ve redeemed yourself.

I love a bit of banter and like that Tex isn’t a robot, but if you’ve had a chance to win your team the game Rd 1 and duffed it I’d be shutting TFU until you’ve redeemed yourself.
In all fairness round seems like last year at the moment.

Play on I reckon, nothing wrong with a bit heckling and banter. I think it's clear we are all a bit bored at the moment.

Yep, nothing shows passion in the jumper like punching a teammate wearing the same jumper, unless you are especially attached to the home or away jumper I suppose.

Happens at all clubs on occasion during match sims, there aren’t 44 blokes on a list who love each other in any footy team. West Coast has a famous example between I think Chick and Embley during 05/06, didn’t stop them winning a flag. All players get white line fever when games start, regardless if it’s a match sim or actual game.

View attachment 889083

Now that we are done with the physical sparring, let the verbal sparring begin. Tex at his witty best.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Walshy took the banter in good spirit, but then had to post a tweet today saying how sad it is to see the number of people taking cheap shots at Tex behind a screen, when all it was is a bit of fun. I don’t know how Tex puts up with it tbh, he’s never actually done anything personally to the people posting this crap.

Walshy took the banter in good spirit, but then had to post a tweet today saying how sad it is to see the number of people taking cheap shots at Tex behind a screen, when all it was is a bit of fun. I don’t know how Tex puts up with it tbh, he’s never actually done anything personally to the people posting this crap.

Perhaps, you know he could behave like the captain of a proud and successful club and then he would avoid all that. What other AFL captain is shitposting on social media?

Perhaps, you know he could behave like the captain of a proud and successful club and then he would avoid all that. What other AFL captain is shitposting on social media?
So Tex should be as boring and media trained as all the other lifeless AFL captains? Bugger that. Time to stop targetting players who go off script. We should be encouraging it.
Nothing worse than listening to the cliche'd interview responses that are delivered by 99% of players.

So Tex should be as boring and media trained as all the other lifeless AFL captains? Bugger that. Time to stop targetting players who go off script. We should be encouraging it.
Nothing worse than listening to the cliche'd interview responses that are delivered by 99% of players.

What does shitposting on social media have to do with cliched interview responses?

Tex is as boring as a guy gets, painfully dumb, and loves to dish it out, but can’t take it in return. I liked him when he was younger until his true character showed over time. He’s a pathetic leader and a sore loser, not to mention criminally overrated. He should bow down to the likes of McLeod when he walks back in the club. The sooner this playing list is turned over, the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back