Analysis Punchable Faces

Remove this Banner Ad

14872d8badbbd3a922e7802018395906

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be about the last person to come to mind. Seems a very decent person who has a hell of a lot of courage.
It appears my definition of a punchable face is for some reason way different from everyone else's. I consider a punchable face as similar to people having the urge to squeeze cute things. I mean the person in question didn't have to do anything wrong for me to consider their face punchable.

It appears my definition of a punchable face is for some reason way different from everyone else's. I consider a punchable face as similar to people having the urge to squeeze cute things. I mean the person in question didn't have to do anything wrong for me to consider their face punchable.
Squeezing cute things and punching them are not the same.

Yep, quite different.

IMG_0395.JPG

It's moments like this I realise I have no clue what the youth of today are on about :(

I'm betting if you squeeze the cute little thing behind the checkout at your local Woolies it will get you a different result to punching the trolley boy in the head.:D

Squeezable faces are cute as a button...

Never ever heard any reference or connotation to being punchable..

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back