Punk music

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy's got it right
NOFX are so much fun live! Bad religion and the descendents are fantastic

NOFX opened the door for punk rock to meet with ska, which is usually very good (goldfinger are fantastic:thumbsu:)

Heaps of bands did that a long time before nofx. The clash for example. The was a massive ska/punk (whatever wave of ska it's called) scene long long time before nofx did a couple of ska songs.

Heaps of bands did that a long time before nofx. The clash for example. The was a massive ska/punk (whatever wave of ska it's called) scene long long time before nofx did a couple of ska songs.

Nofx does ska better than ska bands.

Good band, but sounds a little nursery-rhymish imo.

It just sounds like a nursery rhyme/kids song I can't recall the name of.

It sounds a lot more ska punk than anything i've heard from NoFX. In fact NoFX aren't even a ska punk band.

Mad Caddies, Sublime, Rancid, Mighty Mighty Bosstones etc are better exponents of the genre

It sounds a lot more ska punk than anything i've heard from NoFX. In fact NoFX aren't even a ska punk band.

Mad Caddies, Sublime, Rancid, Mighty Mighty Bosstones etc are better exponents of the genre

No s**t they're not ska punk :rolleyes: they only have a few ska songs.

I already said, there is probably better. I just don't care too much about it. I don't like ska tbh, hence why I said NOFX does it better than actual ska bands. Doesn't mean they're any good at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, I can think of a lot worse types of deluded douchebags, but whatever.

There are different types of punk, but no one has to like them all.

Nobody said you had to like it.

Then again nobodies made a stupid statement like ska bands can do hardcore punk better than the hardcore punk bands can.

Point well missed.

Nobody is dissing your music, you're the one making the statements like one genre isn't worthy.

I enjoy both, and without a doubt, one is NOT better than the other.

Have you read any of the replies before you joined the conversation? I assume not.

I asked for OPINIONS in this thread, and if someone likes one genre better than the other, they're still doing it right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back