Punt rd development

Remove this Banner Ad

The facility & program stuff is good but I'm not really phased.

The resizing of the ground to MCG dimensions is excellent for the player performance, even just playing our VFL home games there will be great for player development for the team before they come into the seniors, not to mention full ground training drills for offence and defence will now mirror the ground size which should really help our structures.

Honestly I'd be surprised if we don't win the next 15 premierships.

I see they are naming the new building the William Cooper Building, a nice touch...

KiwiTiger are we losing the Dyer name altogether with the stand going??

Maybe it could have been the Dyer Cooper building??

given the building is for the non-footy part of the club, naming it after dyer doesnt really make sense

a someone else said, they can still call the stand the JD stand

given the building is for the non-footy part of the club, naming it after dyer doesnt really make sense

a someone else said, they can still call the stand the JD stand
thats what I was unsure of, will there still be stand as such, or a building with some seats on the side...

I'm happy either way TBH, but there will be a few unhappy if the Dyer name is lost.

Given we have the Jack Dyer medal, personally I'm not too fussed if the stand isn't in his name.

thats what I was unsure of, will there still be stand as such, or a building with some seats on the side...

I'm happy either way TBH, but there will be a few unhappy if the Dyer name is lost.

Given we have the Jack Dyer medal, personally I'm not too fussed if the stand isn't in his name.

I'm hearing there will definitely be a stand named after him, and even better, the outer wing will be named the Alex Gilmour wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back