Punt road oval for fans to watch games

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a thought (and I would imagine the logistics would most likely make it impossible), with the crowd capacities reduced, could the club rig up some big screens at Punt Road Oval and allow fans to sit and watch the games together there somehow? Could be another way to generate revenue and allow fans to sit together and partake in a game day experience. What are peoples thoughts around that for an idea?

Just a thought (and I would imagine the logistics would most likely make it impossible), with the crowd capacities reduced, could the club rig up some big screens at Punt Road Oval and allow fans to sit and watch the games together there somehow? Could be another way to generate revenue and allow fans to sit together and partake in a game day experience. What are peoples thoughts around that for an idea?
I like it , you putting on a barbie cb?

Like the idea, but as you said logistics may well make it too hard, especially when VFL games are being played there at prior to to the day after.

I thought it'd be a great idea for round 1 to have the 2019/2020 flags paraded around Punt Rd oval (for those who miss out on being inside the MCG) before they head over to the MCG to be "raised". Could easily have a further 5,000 fans at Punt Rd oval in groups that are socially distanced to see the flags in person and to watch the game.

If it were daytime maybe , nights I don’t reckon peeps would bother . Most of our day games will be v interstate and pissants so 50k will almost cover it

Has the club given any indication on how many people they can have inside punt rd?
Was actually thinking the other day similar to your idea #CaptainBlood17 but going to watch the game inside, big beers out of a glass in a warm room surrounded by my fellow tiger savages

Remove this Banner Ad

Back