Punt Road Oval Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

The variations that have become common place in the current volatile project environment would be spooking the club , I dare say this could blow out to > 100mn if they started now which is likely not viable. Plans may need to be significantly scaled back , tho that not likely easy as new permits would be required

The variations that have become common place in the current volatile project environment would be spooking the club , I dare say this could blow out to > 100mn if they started now which is likely not viable. Plans may need to be significantly scaled back , tho that not likely easy as new permits would be required
current one is fine

just kick the girls out

At the AGM John O'Rourke said we were not far off in securing the funding

He said we’re not far off in starting a fundraising campaign…

“The redevelopment of Punt Road Oval is one of the most significant undertakings in the history of our Club. It will be our legacy for generations to come and keep our Club strong and bold long into the future.

Funding this redevelopment is a significant challenge in the current environment. Support from Government - both Federal and State - and some very generous donations from our high-net-worth supporters have been very much appreciated. But we will need the support of our members and supporters to bring this redevelopment to life.

A fundraising campaign will commence early in the new year, and any support you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
When the Tiger Army mobilises, nothing gets in our way, and I look forward to the day we can collectively celebrate delivering this Club such an important facility.”

He said we’re not far off in starting a fundraising campaign…

“The redevelopment of Punt Road Oval is one of the most significant undertakings in the history of our Club. It will be our legacy for generations to come and keep our Club strong and bold long into the future.

Funding this redevelopment is a significant challenge in the current environment. Support from Government - both Federal and State - and some very generous donations from our high-net-worth supporters have been very much appreciated. But we will need the support of our members and supporters to bring this redevelopment to life.

A fundraising campaign will commence early in the new year, and any support you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
When the Tiger Army mobilises, nothing gets in our way, and I look forward to the day we can collectively celebrate delivering this Club such an important facility.”
He also said we are not far off i the amount required you listen to the speech

can't we charge Swifties $100 each to sit at punt road with the big screen on and watch the concert. Could make a killing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back