Pup Clarke's new book

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate and I used to grab lunch and head back to his to watch Charmed during our break.

Real men admit these things.
I often watched Charmed to perv on Alyssa Milano; I thought everyone did :D
Not so much these days. Still would wood, but

alyssa-milano-handles-fat-shaming-comments-class.jpeg

My mate and I used to grab lunch and head back to his to watch Charmed during our break.

Real men admit these things.

Many a box of tissues was dedicated to those beauties in my youth

I often watched Charmed to perv on Alyssa Milano; I thought everyone did :D
Not so much these days. Still would wood, but

alyssa-milano-handles-fat-shaming-comments-class.jpeg

Ehhh she's got nothing over Tiffani Amber Thiessen. I'm just saying.

The Watto Johnson bromance started with a swirly and Neighbours. True bromance right there.

Ehhh she's got nothing over Tiffani Amber Thiessen. I'm just saying.
Fair enough, but I couldn't bare watching the crap she was in, :D except for her few episodes of Just Shoot Me.
And as far as I know, she never got her jigglies out, unlike Milano, who bounced hers all over the joint in the '90s to change her 'Who's The Boss?' image :p

Fair enough, but I couldn't bare watching the crap she was in, :D except for her few episodes of Just Shoot Me.
And as far as I know, she never got her jigglies out, unlike Milano, who bounced hers all over the joint in the '90s to change her 'Who's The Boss?' image :p

I couldn't stand Saved by the Bell because of Screech who's now in jail something to do with a screwdriver in a bar. My ex-girlfriend made me watch 90210 (old one) and Tiffani was in it. So was so amazingly hot but the show was garb though endearing but she was amazingly hot.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lELpnpB.jpg

She had that going for her.

Also yeah I read that Geeves article. It's pretty old, right?

Anyone read Brett Geeves article on the Australian cricket culture. Amazing read and indictment on cricket Aus.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

That seems to have been happening in Australian cricket both national & state level for 40 years. Those Robert Craddock interviews on fox give tremendous value & insight into want went on. I'm sure those old enough to remember Wayne Phillips replacing Geoff Marsh coping the treatment.

On another note has Clarke done a Greg Matthews and spilled the beans on the various nocturnal visitors the team received?

The question we need to ask ourselves in all this is WWCD?

What Would Chappelli Do? :D

The question we need to ask ourselves in all this is WWCD?

What Would Chappelli Do? :D

'Well that particular story begins somewhere back in 1963 at a national baseball carnival....I got up and made a piece of toast, set the toaster to three....medium broooooown.' - Chapelli

Anyone read Brett Geeves article on the Australian cricket culture. Amazing read and indictment on cricket Aus.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk
I hope people don't just associate this with just Clarke. It's been 99% of Australian cricketers since I can remember. I reckon there's only a handful of players who can say they aren't guilty of it (Hussey, Langer, Gilchrist, Ponting, Lee).

Matty Hayden was the worst by a mile. Good luck getting more than three words out of him if you weren't his best mate. Chris Rogers has a high opinion of Haydos..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back