Game Day Purple Haze gives Carlton the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interpret it whatever way you want. Makes up for the shot Mackay should've got directly Infront for dropping the ball. The cream rose to the top in the end

So this is what it's come to for Sydney fans, having to live vicariously through Carlton of all teams. * that's depressing :'(

You really want that badge don't you? You'll look foolish once you go back and look at the footage. No question we should have gotten a bigger lead and then it wouldn't have come down to a kick at the end. But (a) the deliberate OOB was BS; (b) the free kick was against player who jumped directly up and came down - no forward momentum; (c) if the ball goes out of bounds it should come back to where the infringement happened; (d) the wrong player took the kick, Newnes wasn't closest.

We are all aware of how dumb you are, you don't need to keep proving yourself :)
And now put the same amount of effort into interpreting the decision that gifted Lobb his goal. I'm waiting.

Imagine not knowing the rules and umpiring View attachment 936753
Outragous cheating, they would have known the rule.
They didnt show the replay straight after for fear for the safety of anti Freo umpires.

We should be used to being shafted after the siren...its a common occurrence

The deliberate against Tabener was wrong.
The front on free to Docherty was correct.
The downfield free was wrong.
The free kick should have been given to Gibbons, not Newnes.

In one passage of play, the umpires got one decision right, thankfully this time it was my mob getting the benefit of these unprofessional errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The deliberate against Tabener was wrong.
The front on free to Docherty was correct.
The downfield free was wrong.
The free kick should have been given to Gibbons, not Newnes.

In one passage of play, the umpires got one decision right, thankfully this time it was my mob getting the benefit of these unprofessional errors.
You guys played better.

The thing is that a lot of These mistakes go against Fremantle.

I pretty gutted because it happens all the time.

And now put the same amount of effort into interpreting the decision that gifted Lobb his goal. I'm waiting.
Why would I do that? The Lobb goal was a soft free but the ball was also out in the open with our fastest player running on to it - I posted at the time I wish it wasn't called a free because I wanted to see what Frederick would do with it. Cripps blatantly threw the ball that led to a goal. There were poor calls both ways throughput the game.

What you don't expect in a tight game is multiple incorrect decisions in the last 10 seconds to determine the outcome of a game. You will see in the review - it's not just us saying it.

You really want that badge don't you? You'll look foolish once you go back and look at the footage. No question we should have gotten a bigger lead and then it wouldn't have come down to a kick at the end. But (a) the deliberate OOB was BS; (b) the free kick was against player who jumped directly up and came down - no forward momentum; (c) if the ball goes out of bounds it should come back to where the infringement happened; (d) the wrong player took the kick, Newnes wasn't closest.

We are all aware of how dumb you are, you don't need to keep proving yourself :)
Just ignore this tosser.

Tabs Free kick against was there for mine. All he had to do was take the ball and get tackled over the line.

The other kick I’ve watched a few times and was extremely soft, should have returned back to where Brayshaw supposedly bumped front on. Not only did it go OOB on the full it barely even travelled inside the boundary line. Then in all the confusion they let Carlton raffle who took the kick.

Absolute disgrace that last Free kick. Only a few mins earlier Conca kicked the ball and was two-handed shoved in the back after he kicked only for the ball to be returned to a sprawled Conca on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back