Purple Rain - please never again

Remove this Banner Ad

Lame artsy w***er way to start a game. (I don't hate the song though I prefer many of his other songs) pick another acdc song. Pump us up ffs. Live wire. The pipes on its a long way to the top. So many amping up songs to choose from.

I want no song at the start its nice hearing the early exspectant murmurs of the crowd, the odd come on freo and the bounce. The crappy drummers can go to. They had practiced a bit but were still off beat. Also boy who bickers with his dad about every decision please shut the * up. Im 100% sure they are a couple of bigfooty * wits.

I want no song at the start its nice hearing the early exspectant murmurs of the crowd, the odd come on freo and the bounce. The crappy drummers can go to. They had practiced a bit but were still off beat. Also boy who bickers with his dad about every decision please shut the **** up. Im 100% sure they are a couple of bigfooty **** wits.

Where are your seats?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strictly for the night games! Imagine the crowd singing along would totally psych out the opposition!

Inxs "Never tear us apart" be damned.

Even better have them play it here live too.
So many of their songs we could use
Prisoner/Running Free,Trooper etc

Westcoast should come out to Where Eagles Dare-cracking song

Last edited:
Anyway, the start of Hells Bells is easily the coolest pre-bounce music. Gives me chills. Should probably leave it for finals games, though
Hells Bells good but Welcome to the Jungle has it covered easy with the guitar Reverb/echo effect in the intro. Imagine the team running out to the start of WTTJ as it is building up to the crescendo prior to the main guitar riff. Scare the s**t out of the opposition too. I always thought Richmond should use it as their pre-game song and thought they did for one game years ago but have not heard it since.

Yes, I have an obvious bias

Hells Bells good but Welcome to the Jungle has it covered easy with the guitar Reverb/echo effect in the intro. Imagine the team running out to the start of WTTJ as it is building up to the crescendo prior to the main guitar riff. Scare the s**t out of the opposition too. I always thought Richmond should use it as their pre-game song and thought they did for one game years ago but have not heard it since.

Yes, I have an obvious bias
I reckon For Whom the Bells Toll has them all covered!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I reckon For Whom the Bells Toll has them all covered!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This is one of those cases where the book is better than the song....

Very ordinary intro and takes too long to get going. Enter the Sandman may not be your fav Metallica song but it is more suitable as a pre-game crowd igniter. Could always use it for Sandi's 300th....

Very ordinary intro and takes too long to get going. Enter the Sandman may not be your fav Metallica song but it is more suitable as a pre-game crowd igniter. Could always use it for Sandi's 300th....

Enter Sandman whenever Sandi is playing and Creeping Death when he isn't :thumbsu:

Whiplash, damage Inc or battery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back