Rumour Pyke Flogging His Players

DopeMaster

Fair Legend
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m probably completely behind the 8-ball in this.

But saw on the news this evening Don Pyke refuting rumours he’d been beating up his players. Wtf? Seriously?
Snorting his players for playing like potatoes?

So I immediately came to the rumours board to see what was being thrown about and can’t see a thread anywhere...

Am I blind? How come there was a coach on the news defending a rumour, but this is nowhere to be seen on the rumour board?

So fill me in, what’s the likely fabricated story here?

In b4 the thread is directly below this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DopeMaster

Fair Legend
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just googled it, which I should have done in the first place....

Rumour was he and Jenkins punched on. Pretty ridiculous tbh.

Just thought it was weird there was nothing about it in this board, seeing as it seems to have done the rounds lately...

Scorpus

The Boys Are Back!
Apr 16, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
There was a rumor that Pyke and Josh Jenkins had a physical altercation when Pyke informed Jenkins he was dropped for last week's game against St Kilda. The rumor was that he had to be separated by players.

It seems that may have just been a heated discussion, not a physical beat up

catscollector

Team Captain
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Jenkins is 6ft'7 and 110kg and in his physical prime.
I cannot fathom how Pyke would walk away standing upright if this so called bust up did occur. Pretty bizarre rumour.

Benny78

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
I’m probably completely behind the 8-ball in this.

But saw on the news this evening Don Pyke refuting rumours he’d been beating up his players. Wtf? Seriously?
Snorting his players for playing like potatoes?

So I immediately came to the rumours board to see what was being thrown about and can’t see a thread anywhere...

Am I blind? How come there was a coach on the news defending a rumour, but this is nowhere to be seen on the rumour board?

So fill me in, what’s the likely fabricated story here?

In b4 the thread is directly below this one.
Crows are an interstate club

Twelthman

Draftee
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've heard Jenkins locker is already empty. Expect him to be at Carlton next year.
That was part of the rumour. He posted a picture of his locker on social media to prove it wasn't empty.

No chance he goes to the Blues, they don't need another tall forward especially at his age. Collingwood or Bulldogs more likely to come knocking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DopeMaster

Fair Legend
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
That was part of the rumour. He posted a picture of his locker on social media to prove it wasn't empty.

No chance he goes to the Blues, they don't need another tall forward especially at his age. Collingwood or Bulldogs more likely to come knocking
Wouldn’t mind Jenkins if cheap to provide depth for/usurp Cox. It’s an area the cupboard is pretty bare in at the Pies.

burge13

Team Captain
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jenkins is 6ft'7 and 110kg and in his physical prime.
I cannot fathom how Pyke would walk away standing upright if this so called bust up did occur. Pretty bizarre rumour.
Jenkins squibs tackles, bumps and any physical contact on field. You think he's getting in a fight?! Dude's the softest athlete alive

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jenkins squibs tackles, bumps and any physical contact on field. You think he's getting in a fight?! Dude's the softest athlete alive
Who knows, jenkins might actually think he can take on a 180cm 50 year old..
Although he still probably left with his tail between his legs.

Top Bottom