Rumour Pyke Flogging His Players

Remove this Banner Ad

DopeMaster

Fair Legend
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m probably completely behind the 8-ball in this.

But saw on the news this evening Don Pyke refuting rumours he’d been beating up his players. Wtf? Seriously?
Snorting his players for playing like potatoes?

So I immediately came to the rumours board to see what was being thrown about and can’t see a thread anywhere...

Am I blind? How come there was a coach on the news defending a rumour, but this is nowhere to be seen on the rumour board?

So fill me in, what’s the likely fabricated story here?

In b4 the thread is directly below this one.

Just googled it, which I should have done in the first place....

Rumour was he and Jenkins punched on. Pretty ridiculous tbh.

Just thought it was weird there was nothing about it in this board, seeing as it seems to have done the rounds lately...

Jenkins is 6ft'7 and 110kg and in his physical prime.
I cannot fathom how Pyke would walk away standing upright if this so called bust up did occur. Pretty bizarre rumour.

I cannot fathom how Pyke would walk away standing upright if this so called bust up did occur. Pretty bizarre rumour.

I’m probably completely behind the 8-ball in this.

But saw on the news this evening Don Pyke refuting rumours he’d been beating up his players. Wtf? Seriously?
Snorting his players for playing like potatoes?

So I immediately came to the rumours board to see what was being thrown about and can’t see a thread anywhere...

Am I blind? How come there was a coach on the news defending a rumour, but this is nowhere to be seen on the rumour board?

So fill me in, what’s the likely fabricated story here?

In b4 the thread is directly below this one.

Crows are an interstate club

I've heard Jenkins locker is already empty. Expect him to be at Carlton next year.
That was part of the rumour. He posted a picture of his locker on social media to prove it wasn't empty.

No chance he goes to the Blues, they don't need another tall forward especially at his age. Collingwood or Bulldogs more likely to come knocking

That was part of the rumour. He posted a picture of his locker on social media to prove it wasn't empty.

No chance he goes to the Blues, they don't need another tall forward especially at his age. Collingwood or Bulldogs more likely to come knocking
Wouldn’t mind Jenkins if cheap to provide depth for/usurp Cox. It’s an area the cupboard is pretty bare in at the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jenkins squibs tackles, bumps and any physical contact on field. You think he's getting in a fight?! Dude's the softest athlete alive

Jenkins squibs tackles, bumps and any physical contact on field. You think he's getting in a fight?! Dude's the softest athlete alive
Who knows, jenkins might actually think he can take on a 180cm 50 year old..
Although he still probably left with his tail between his legs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back