hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I reckon it was quite obvious in the presser that the players slayed Pyke in their review interviews. Pyke was quite emotional discussing the conversations he had with people in the club that led to his decision
If only the other people they smashed in the review meetings fell on their swords.

Crowboto

All Australian
Jun 11, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Chin up people. If you want a cheer up just head on over to the Port board. They are melting again because they are still stuck with "yes we Ken".

1970crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2011
alice springs
AFL Club
Adelaide
I reckon it was quite obvious in the presser that the players slayed Pyke in their review interviews. Pyke was quite emotional discussing the conversations he had with people in the club that led to his decision
I think the timing suggests exactly that. Fair chance that he was asked to speak to a consistency amongst player reviews and perhaps realised he torched that relationship after the GF.

Vader

Sith Lord
Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Anybody hear Dougy on 5aa?

Was very underwhelming re Don Pyke.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure that Douglas is a reliable person to be asking. I'm guessing he may be just a little bitter after being involuntarily retired.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Chapman reckons he's the best person to lead this next phase.

We are legitimately cooked. I'm done.
" I have previously stated I would step down from my role as Chairman but because of the turmoil within the Club and the need for strong leadership while searching for the best coach and the ongoing need for stability prior to our move to the parkland base. I have asked the board for an extension of 5 years

That has been granted "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

texanmike

Senior List
Aug 19, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
It sounds like there really isnt a payout for Pyke. Thats pretty big for the club. Means theres no excuses to "faze" out any problem people.

Hopefully means they can just pull the trigger on Burton and Campo contracts without worrying about the soft cap and tax.
Maybe Pyke is so unselfish he knew if no payout for him, the club could do that, i hope the dominos fall soon..

Top Bottom