News Pyke Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think the club paid too much attention to who they wanted to whack. It was whoever wasn't in the Boys' Club that fit the bill
Plenty of Matildas came out in support of the coach they helped shaft.

Doesn't mean too much.

According to Caro, Burton is not getting good feedback from the reviews.

You talkin to me?

adelaide-crows-football-manager-brett-burton-speaks-to-the-media-a-picture-id981700446

Pykey is a businessman, no one walks for free, he got paid out, it’s how these things go.

Beat me to it.

Correct me here but I was of the understanding that Pyke was contracted till the end of 2021 on a large annual salary in the vicinity of $1.2 mill per annum.

Now if he did resign from the job he would be leaving around $2.5mill on the table …………… no-one in their right mind would ever do such a thing.

Therefore, it is not unreasonable to assume that some indepth discussions took place for some time behind closed doors before this "sudden" change of heart.

Beat me to it.

Correct me here but I was of the understanding that Pyke was contracted till the end of 2021 on a large annual salary in the vicinity of $1.2 mill per annum.

Now if he did resign from the job he would be leaving around $2.5mill on the table …………… no-one in their right mind would ever do such a thing.

Therefore, it is not unreasonable to assume that some indepth discussions took place for some time behind closed doors before this "sudden" change of heart.
Not quite, it's about half that at 650K per year.

Got Roasted by the players in the review, so jumped before the results come out, Gutless!
Don has been as big an issue as anyone at the club.
Good riddance and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Burton, campo need to go too. But make no mistake Pyke should been gone long ago.

Got Roasted by the players in the review, so jumped before the results come out, Gutless!
Don has been as big an issue as anyone at the club.
Good riddance and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Burton, campo need to go too. But make no mistake Pyke should been gone long ago.
Strong 35th post.

Not sure how it's gutless to walk a away from a huge payout.

Some players didn't want to talk to Dunstall according to Caro.
According to Caro, Burton is not getting good feedback from the reviews.
Firstly, how the * would Wilson know this? She doesn't know s**t. She's getting it from here.

Secondly, I hope she's right with the Burton feedback thing.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy in presser when answering about payout:

It’s a resignation so we’re still negotiating.

Chappy on AA when answering about payout:

Yeah that wasn’t my best performance today, let me be clear. The fact is it’s a resignation so there will be no payout

Firstly, how the fu** would Wilson know this? She doesn't know s**t. She's getting it from here.

Secondly, I hope she's right with the Burton feedback thing.:)

You'd be surprised to know that people talk, and it was mentioned a week or so back that it had to do with Dunstall being employed by another club.

Interestingly timeline you guys have had, Everything was going really well under Pyke after the tradegy up until that Grand final slip and then everything you threw at fixing the solution seemed to backfire. Lets hope some fresh air gets you back in the game but as an outsider I'm a bit suss on Burtons position and some of the things he's said, ie the camp pressers while Pykee was looking a bit dear in the headlights etc.

Yeah that wasn’t my best performance today, let me be clear. The fact is it’s a resignation so there will be no payout
Wasn't his best.... scary thing is it wasn't his worst.

No pay out.

But he could be compensated.......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If there's no payout... which I can't believe, then Pyke hasn't been sacked.

the real test now, is how many players still want to leave.

Right now, if that lessens it may actually be a bad thing.

We were set to lose a lot of players we should be trading/cutting at the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back