Society/Culture Q&A 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

You saying terrorism doesn't happen in other religions or from other countries too?
Not anywhere as much as islam. Islam as its practiced in most majority muslim countries is horrible pretending otherwise or denying islam is the main culprit in terrorism is just nonsensical.

For years I have asked the ABC managing director - first Mark Scott and now Michelle Guthrie - to come onto my show to discuss their stewardship of $1 billion a year of our taxes and they have consistently refused to do so. We have been given various excuses but the best was that the boss might get attacked on social media for deigning to debate.​

Maybe because his show has about 5 viewers? An interview would do more for Bolt than it would for... anyone else in the world.

Not anywhere as much as islam. Islam as its practiced in most majority muslim countries is horrible pretending otherwise or denying islam is the main culprit in terrorism is just nonsensical.

So what the US have done to the Middle East is not terrorism? Libya..Yemen...Iraq...Syria...Afghanistan...
Bombing weddings? Hospitals???

It's the only one I've managed to watch all the way through. And I regret it.

I also regret someone didn't beat Piers Akerman to death with a rock last week.

On again tonight from Melbourne.

• Scott Ryan - special minister of state
  • Clare O'Neil - shadow justice minister
  • Peter Singer
  • Leyla Acaroglu
  • Ted Lapkin
Two Liberals - one a politician and one advisor to Abbott - to one Labor politician. Bloody leftist ABC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you factor in the other 2 guests, it's not so clear cut.
Neither of the other two had direct political connections.

One was and American environmentalist and the other an Australian philosopher who still lives in America I believe with no political connections here that I'm aware of.

The unmitigated destruction of Iraq by Bush, & his minions like Blair & howard, opened up the mess we see now. It was not warranted, it was not necessary, it had nothing to do with 9/11. Bin Laden was in Afghanistan, the people & money used were from Saudi Arabia.

It simply destroyed the place & gave license for every nut case to attack the infidels as revenge.

So yes blame Islam if you like. But It wont help solve this bloody mess thats been created.

Oh ok... in that case.
It got the answer it deserved. The leftist view that isis/terrorism = the Aus/US govt and millitary is so absurd camus wouldnt have tackled it. Its the lefts equivalent of trumps theory that obama's spying on him.

The unmitigated destruction of Iraq by Bush, & his minions like Blair & howard, opened up the mess we see now. It was not warranted, it was not necessary, it had nothing to do with 9/11. Bin Laden was in Afghanistan, the people & money used were from Saudi Arabia.

It simply destroyed the place & gave license for every nut case to attack the infidels as revenge.

So yes blame Islam if you like. But It wont help solve this bloody mess thats been created.
Just because in hindsight you want to join two dots that suits an inflexible worldview does not make that view logical or right.

See, this is where you're wrong. You give no credit to the splendid plan devised by the Yanks for what needed to be done after their inevitable victories in Iraq and Afghanistan...oh wait. Has the fighting stopped in those two countries? Back to, sorry, approach the drawing board. I'm sure they'll sort it out. You only have to look at their track record...oh, wait...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back