Society/Culture Q&A 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

It was what some of us suspected about Michael Hastings, i.e. being able to externally hack the control systems of vehicles and cause "accidents"

Woke up expecting to see Langley in flames.

Am dissapoint

Seems there's a fair chunk of America that seem to LIKE the shaft......and that's a bigger problem

q and a are promoting major child sex offenders. Mem fox was in full support of her husband when a 17 year old rape victims seeked counselling from his school counselor, mems husband.

Mems husband screwed the kid and went back home to her bed. the judge let him off because of what a sentence would do to his menial health, completely ignoring the mental health of the victim. mems daughter was a cabinet minister at the time of this decision.

Now , where are the feminists and thier rape culture activism here? when mem got held up in american airport because of her husbands sex crimes, feminists who write about rape culture, not only failed to admit, why she was held up, but used mems experience to attack trump.

sick s**t.

Tonight's episode illustrates just how desperately Q&A needs its token right wing pantomime villain to generate boos, angry applause and the inevitable follow up Fairfax article.

But this is just 5 totally irrelevant, hard left, self important 'artists' fellating each other around a desk. You can tell even the audience is bored shitless by this. Anyone who has spent 30 seconds in a first year sociology tutorial would be getting flashbacks from all the furious self righteous agreement.

In the nicest possible way, if someone just put these panellists shipping container and dropped it into the ocean, how far would it have to sink before anyone would notice or care?

I'm actually embarrassed to have Barnaby Joyce as our Deputy PM. He has become our very own version of Donald Trump. The alternative facts king.
Oh, I don't know. I'm forever reminded of his high handed treatment of Johnny Depp and Amber heard and their little self-entitled yappers. It was thing of beauty.

He'd have to basically blow up Parliament House before I could hate him after that.

I'm actually embarrassed to have Barnaby Joyce as our Deputy PM. He has become our very own version of Donald Trump. The alternative facts king.
Him and his stupid ******* hat. You're from the country, we ******* get it. Why if you're from the country do you have to wear a hat everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I felt the same with Julia Gillard's horrible accent. She sounded as if she was straight from the set of Crocodile Dundee.
Michaela Cash takes No.1 spot for grating voice. Streets ahead of anyone else.

Him and his stupid ******* hat. You're from the country, we ******* get it. Why if you're from the country do you have to wear a hat everywhere.
Because no manufactures take place these days in rural Australia, Barnaby never gets the chance to wear a flouro vest like his city counterparts do. The hat is his compensation for this.

Whoever said he was an embarrassment got it right. He has the demeanour of a ten year-old boy, with his cherubic, idiotic face, constantly reddening with that embarrassment. In his favour, it must be said that he has lots about which to be embarrassed, but at least he has the grace to be embarrassed. I'm now sick of writing the word 'embarrassed' and 'embarrassment', so I'm not going to write 'embarrassed' or 'embarrassment' ever again, well, maybe occasionally.

Edit: I just had a hideous, embarrassing thought - Barnaby committing the sexual act. Why does the image of a sheep come to mind?

Second edit: Is he a New Zealander by birth?

Last edited:
Back on from Melbourne tonight.

One late change. Scratch host Tony Jones for Virgina Trioli.

• Dan Tehan - Libs
  • Lisa Singh - ALP senator for Tassie
  • Mark Leibler
  • Danni Addison
  • & Dave Hughes..

Since the shoot it in the same studio as they do The Footy Show (notice the seating) I suppose having one of their regulars on is quite appropriate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back