Q & A 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

1st thing i did last week when i heard her say this was tweet #factcheck

https://theconversation.com/factche...8?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitterbutton

FactCheck Q&A: did the Coalition ‘deliver more than a million jobs in the last year’?

JOBSON GROATH THOUGH
Sarah Henderson has mistaken the line from her own party. The government has stated it is 1m jobs since they were elected in 2013. Pyne, Littleproud, Turnbull and others in the cabinet have all referred to this statistic and not the one sprouted out by Sarah.

Quite ironic having Hanan Dover complain about someone having extremist views and wanting to silence them for it considering her extreme views on matters like homosexualuity

Sarah Henderson has mistaken the line from her own party. The government has stated it is 1m jobs since they were elected in 2013. Pyne, Littleproud, Turnbull and others in the cabinet have all referred to this statistic and not the one sprouted out by Sarah.
Indeed, but the fact she phrased it as 'in the last year' and then went on to compare it to what Labor had done in their last year in power suggests it may not have been an accidental error. It looks like pretty darn deliberate spin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the way Dr Cornel West tore Abetz a newy tonight. The stunned expression on Abetz face as the good doctor went about his demolition was priceless.

Kind of liked this bit.

I saw the lineup for tonight and couldn't put myself through it.

yLWv1PM.jpg

Looking forward to this weeks episode. Larissa Watters is rather good looking and Pauline Hanson is an absolute toad. Will be a fiery episode

Muppet Larissa Waters. Seriously said some stupid nonsense. Best bit had to be where she claimed that the infrastructure claim was being used as a smokescreen to justify immigration policy changes. Newsflash Larissa the fact that infrastructure can't be upgraded quickly enough to cope with population expansion demonstrates it is a legitimate concern.

Then there is Tony Jones who has gone aall looney leftist and been trying to restrict and silence Katter because he got all upset with his comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back