Q&A 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to imagine you could come up with a worse format for a show than what Q&A is.

It is a bin fire. Tonight is particularly feisty
they could start with returning tony jones as host. the present incumbent is a look-at-me hack.

did grant ask jones about his 2016 comments - seems to me grant is rather selective in who he challenges on indigenous matters .... maybe a case of conservative-aligned friends watchen out for each other???

Last edited:
did grant ask jones about his 2016 comments - seems to me grant is rather selective in who he challenges on indigenous matters .... maybe a case of conservative-aligned friends watchen out for each other???

Grant did direct a couple to Jones that drew no shock & horror either way.

Jones did raise the domestic violence issue with the panel but was shut down by Grant as insensitive to a member of the audience.

Since the show Senator Price has taken umbrage with Grant pointing out the domestic violence was more than insensitive to those victims.
She was equally unimpressed with Ed Husic who pointed out it was a problem for all, not just indigenous people.

The challenge for Q & A is Stan Grant, who is active in indigenous affairs & using the show for his own views & shutting down those who dont share his narrative.

FeasyYoVIAEvUb5

Far better to keep the tax cuts for themselves and their rich mates, while also complaining that the budget deficit isnt their fault.

Just sit back and hope the economy fixes itself.

Long way to go before these tax cuts impact the economy or the budget bottom line, i.e July 1, 2024.

Long way to go before these tax cuts impact the economy or the budget bottom line, i.e July 1, 2024.

$230b over 10 years.

The franking credits were upwards of $10b a year depending on how far they wanted to push in to partial pensions.

Yes, but you don't know how budgets work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back