MRP / Trib. Q Stick given a week by the MRP - let off by tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

the q stick thread is closed, but i really wanted to share this with you...

sedders said:
you can see from this image which is an overly of when they both jumped and when they collided that the north player was moving back faster then lynch was moving forward​
scaled.php
Smotie said:
The Eagles should present this as their defence...he would get off.​

so as a long shot yesterday morning I sent this image and the post to the QC who usually handles eagles cases in melbourne...

I wanted to bring this image to your attention as i strongly believe it proves Quentin's innocence. I hope that you are able to forward this to those defending Quentin today.

i got no response and thought oh well worth a try, but and this morning i got this...

Thankyou --------
The image was of assistance in the hearing and was used by paul Fitzpatrick who was counsel this evening in proving ql's innocence
Very much appreciated

David Grace

maybe just being polite, but its good to know that if you try to help, sometimes it might just pay off :)

i got no response and thought oh well worth a try, but and this morning i got this...

maybe just being polite, but its good to know that if you try to help, sometimes it might just pay off :)

That's fantastic work Sedders.

I've merged it back into the main thread which can remain open to discuss the Lynch incident.

Just on Harvey, I really don't know what was going on in his head this game. Was playing as though he was about to retire the way he was throwing elbows around. I saw 2 other occasions, one with Shuey at a stoppage near the start of the game and another while Darling was giving him a bit of lip he threw the elbow back angled up with the aim of copping him in the face.. Really disappointed with the bloke as I thought he was better than that

Just on Harvey, I really don't know what was going on in his head this game. Was playing as though he was about to retire the way he was throwing elbows around. I saw 2 other occasions, one with Shuey at a stoppage near the start of the game and another while Darling was giving him a bit of lip he threw the elbow back angled up with the aim of copping him in the face.. Really disappointed with the bloke as I thought he was better than that
Played like it was his last game. But he is going around again next year, so not sure what was in his head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back