Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pouring? How?
Sorry Jmac beat you to it.
Pouring?
You know...positioning a glass, a heavy based glass, none if your crap
Kmart glass, a true scotch heavy based glass.
Now, uncork the JW Green, yes, it's a cork not a screw top, then, oh farking hell I forgot....
Before positioning the glass, walk to your fridge, push the glass against the ice maker (crushed not blocked) and fill the glass about a third.
Back to the pour......so ice in glass, uncorked JW Green.
Lift the bottle, watch the amber fluid splash over the icy cold ice, fill to about three quarters.
Retract bottle.
Recork.
Move your body to the recliner.
Hit the button and make the recliner raise the footrest and recline the backrest, electronically of course.
Settle the glass in the holder, switch on the cup holder light to add to the occasion.
Lift glass to lips.
Recline, think how farking lucky you are to be in Australia, and follow the mighty Pies.
Swallow.
Bliss.

Pouring?
Now, uncork the JW Green, yes, it's a cork not a screw top, then, oh farking hell I forgot....
Before positioning the glass, walk to your fridge, push the glass against the ice maker (crushed not blocked) and fill the glass about a third.
Lift the bottle, watch the amber fluid splash over the icy cold ice, fill to about three quarters.
Retract bottle.
Recork.
Hit the button and make the recliner raise the footrest and recline the backrest, electronically of course.
Settle the glass in the holder, switch on the cup holder light to add to the occasion.
Lift glass to lips.
Recline, think how farking lucky you are to be in Australia, and follow the mighty Pies.
Swallow.
Bliss.
I prefer beer.

Pouring?
Retract bottle.
Recork.
Lift glass to lips.
Swallow.
Bliss.

You need to move away from JW. Single malt is the only way to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant read the pic.
Is it supposed to be ironic?
Insulting?
Hurtful?
Who knows, it's such a small print, well it's simply a FAIL.
From the movie the Usual Suspects

The Fenster character has a garbled talk, so he is asked "in English please."
If you haven't seen the movie, it will be lost on you.
If you have, and it didn't resonate, you are right, it is simply fail for you.

:D

This is true.
But I don't mind the blends.
Some of the Tasmanian single malts are superior to the Scottish.
Check em out.

They are good but no match for the peaty goodness of Islay scotch.

Back