Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad Horse you are wasted on us...

From the Journal of Literature to Inspire Murderers:

The best-known event associated with The Catcher in the Rye is arguably Mark David Chapman's shooting of John Lennon.[14]Chapman identified with the novel's narrator to the extent that he wanted to change his name to Holden Caulfield. On the night he shot Lennon, Chapman was found with a copy of the book in which he had written "This is my statement" and signed Holden's name.[15] Later, he read a passage from the novel to address the court during his sentencing.[16] Daniel Stashower speculated that Chapman had wanted Lennon's innocence to be preserved by death, inspired by Holden's wish to preserve children's innocence despite Holden's later realization that children should be left alone.[16] WIKIWORLD
Akerly kid.

A great novel, featuring teenage angst.
Work of great art.

Phony people.

Akerly kid

Speak for yourself dude. Some of the posters here are very bright judging by their carefully considered posts. Many of my pie supporter mates have uni degrees and professional jobs as I do. It is one thing for scum supporters of other clubs to say such things but not our own brothers in arms.

Humour dude. Laughing at yourself is the best medicine some days.

Maybe I am just sick of the stereotype. Probably because I have lived through it for longer. We aren’t bogans and we aren’t dumb. We can agree to disagree.

We are a huge melting pot mix of all types. Thats part of what makes us great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happiness is a warm gun that has just been used to blast those ruining great songs by using them for terrible jokes.
Help!

Happiness is a warm gun that has just been used to blast those ruining great songs by using them for terrible jokes.
My guitar gently weeps for you.

You're just a jealous guy.

Just to change topic slightly. I've reconciled myself to the fact that you can't always get what you want.
but sometimes you get what you need

Well done to the mod who just moved all this stuff here! I obviously wasn't the only one thinking "this really belongs in the Freeman thread"!!

Back